General Post an img of what you think other TMMACers look like

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Grateful Dude

TMMAC Addict
May 30, 2016
I actually take klonopin daily, LOL

It does make things a bit fuzzy, slightly off balance. I'll stumble a bit.

Definitely would never pass a field sobriety test.
I based my comment over a singular experience. A buddy I know, who happens to be one of the best guitarists out of my friends that play, came over to a neighborhood BBQ. He would always bring some gear and jam with whoever wanted to. This one time though he got super squirrelly after a few beers and everyone was like "Jesus, WTF is wrong with Dave?". He had absolutely zero coordination and couldn't hardly play basic first position chords, was soloing like Lil Wayne, and fell out of his chair a couple of times. Later he admitted that he had taken like three of his wife's klonopins, and then put the booze on top (at which point he tanked fast). She had to take him home at like 7 pm lol.

Speaker to Animals

encephalopathetic
May 16, 2021
I based my comment over a singular experience. A buddy I know, who happens to be one of the best guitarists out of my friends that play, came over to a neighborhood BBQ. He would always bring some gear and jam with whoever wanted to. This one time though he got super squirrelly after a few beers and everyone was like "Jesus, WTF is wrong with Dave?". He had absolutely zero coordination and couldn't hardly play basic first position chords, was soloing like Lil Wayne, and fell out of his chair a couple of times. Later he admitted that he had taken like three of his wife's klonopins, and then put the booze on top (at which point he tanked fast). She had to take him home at like 7 pm lol.
Daayumn.
I haven't had a sip in at least twenty years.
I miss Guinness

Grateful Dude

TMMAC Addict
May 30, 2016
Daayumn.
I haven't had a sip in at least twenty years.
I miss Guinness
You're probably better off that way. Alcohol never made anybody healthier hah

I'm a big fan of whiskey, sort of a hobby trying new bottles. But I'm not a heavy drinker. It is very rare that I actually get drunk. Most of the time I have a drink or two, and then I'm out. Having a young kid helps keep me in check as well. I don't want to be all wrecked in front of him, and just the general responsibility as a parent.

I don't know how I drank like I did in my 20s and 30s, I'd be a fucking mess if I did that now. I guess I finally learned how to drink responsibly :)

I did like my Guinness back in the day though. I was a beer nerd first before the whiskey, but I can't hardly drink beer anymore. All the higher alcohol beers these days fuck me up way worse than when I'm drinking whiskey.

Speaker to Animals

encephalopathetic
May 16, 2021
You're probably better off that way. Alcohol never made anybody healthier hah

I'm a big fan of whiskey, sort of a hobby trying new bottles. But I'm not a heavy drinker. It is very rare that I actually get drunk. Most of the time I have a drink or two, and then I'm out. Having a young kid helps keep me in check as well. I don't want to be all wrecked in front of him, and just the general responsibility as a parent.

I don't know how I drank like I did in my 20s and 30s, I'd be a fucking mess if I did that now. I guess I finally learned how to drink responsibly :)

I did like my Guinness back in the day though. I was a beer nerd first before the whiskey, but I can't hardly drink beer anymore. All the higher alcohol beers these days fuck me up way worse than when I'm drinking whiskey.
I hated most beers and liquors. But Guinness has flavor, and good whiskey, or brandy, say, have a certain flavor quality to them.
I miss the good tasting stuff.

Big Dummy

Cream of the Crop
Dec 15, 2018
I tell you what, he wore the shit out of that bandana. And my ass looked great in those jeans!

that’s actually Sex Chicken @Sex Chicken in the striped pants in the background. He was always just the creepy watching dude at these gatherings.
Oh snap!
I just thought you guys were giving each other nose hits.

Nice ass though. You must take the stairs.

Sex Chicken @Sex Chicken is just waiting to bomb on someone in a Emmylou Harris t-shirt.