General Post an img of what you think other TMMACers look like

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

SongExotic2

ATM 3 CHAMPION OF THE WORLD. #FREECAIN
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
This is a real thing. I had a massive argument on a Facebook group with the wife of some military officer. She was moaning about not getting saluted and thought she should. Naturally I told her she's a cunt and we went from there.

Further back as you may recount I was in the navy, the real navy, but I worked on royal air force bases. That was fun. Thier rules diddnt tally up the same as ours. For instance, and exactly this scenario, the navy do not salute officers or driving vehicles. The royal air force do, they just don't expect a return salute. When I have gate duty a few of them got snobby about this. But cuntiness defeats snobiness every day of the week. And I diddnt salute any of the wankers.

SongExotic2

First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Goddammit you got me all riled up now thinking about it. Fucking Karen's acting like they earned something

ThatOneDude

Commander in @Chief, Dick Army
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
This is a real thing. I had a massive argument on a Facebook group with the wife of some military officer. She was moaning about not getting saluted and thought she should. Naturally I told her she's a cunt and we went from there.

Further back as you may recount I was in the navy, the real navy, but I worked on royal air force bases. That was fun. Thier rules diddnt tally up the same as ours. For instance, and exactly this scenario, the navy do not salute officers or driving vehicles. The royal air force do, they just don't expect a return salute. When I have gate duty a few of them got snobby about this. But cuntiness defeats snobiness every day of the week. And I diddnt salute any of the wankers.
LOL they made you a gate guard
That's where we sent our turds

SongExotic2

First 100
Jan 16, 2015
LOL they made you a gate guard
That's where we sent our turds
I had guard duty once in 5.5 years. It was a duty roster for navy you had duty every so many days.

In fact I remember one time I was duty at sultan, you had to just go check some buildings were locked, sultan tho has an old fort on it that they just left. Fucker has a moat and everything. And curiously

Some goats live there.

Before the duty they warned us not to shine the million lumen flashlight at the goats or we would be the once fetching them out the moat etc. And yeah I seen em there. None fell off tho. The most fun with that thing (it was very bright, like some 20th century fox shit) was that the base is split in two. There's a public road running between them. So if I clicked the fucker a couple of times the passing motorists figured they got got by a speed camera and slowed down. I probably saved many lives that day