General Post people doing not smart things

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

SC MMA MD

TMMAC Addict
Jan 20, 2015
Was that a direct shot or a ricochet? I can't see how he was aiming at him but the video cuts away
I was just searching to see if there was an answer to this, it seems the guard claimed it was a “warning shot” and there is some dispute as to exactly what happened. I don’t beleive that the guard was charged. After watching the video, I don’t understand how he was not charged and held.

I was just searching to see if there was an answer to this, it seems the guard claimed it was a “warning shot” and there is some dispute as to exactly what happened. I don’t beleive that the guard was charged. After watching the video, I don’t understand how he was not charged and held.
Israeli Embassy?

Apparently it was a school/meeting center. It was in Beverly Hills.
I saw a star of david so I assumed it had something to do with Israel or some Jewish establishment.
Both people were dumb but if the other party has firepower and I don't, then I'd best heed their advice and skedaddle.

Last edited by a moderator:

SC MMA MD

TMMAC Addict
Jan 20, 2015
I saw a star of david so I assumed it had something to do with Israel or some Jewish establishment.
Both people were dumb but if the other party has firepower and I don't, then I'd best heed heed their advice to skedaddle.
I was a Jewish school/center, just not an embassy. I think there is a lot more to the story than I found on my brief search, apparently the person shot was a transgender activist, but I don’t know what exactly they were trying to accomplish by filming that building/guard.

SongExotic2

ATM 3 CHAMPION OF THE WORLD. #FREECAIN
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
I was a Jewish school/center, just not an embassy. I think there is a lot more to the story than I found on my brief search, apparently the person shot was a transgender activist, but I don’t know what exactly they were trying to accomplish by filming that building/guard.
Tranny politics can often get quite mixed up.

Downstairs