Post pics of your pets here

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Γαλάνης

The Wallabee Champ
First 100
Jan 18, 2015
So, the thread title explains it all. Post pics of your dogs, cats, birds, iguanas, lions, tigers, bears, ETC

I will start.

I adopted this little dude back in the summer, sometime in August. He's certainly grown WAY too fast since these pics were taken, haha. I'll try to get some updated ones put up when I can get my hands on a cameraphone.

His coat of fur is wicked cool. He's completely grey on top, and all white on the bottom. No spots at all. Looks like he got dipped halfway into a bucket of paint, lol

You can really see his cool color here:

He does this thing when I'm giving him a treat where he jumps up, grabs onto my hand with his two paws, balances himself, and eats while standing up haha. It's great

Anyway, feel free to post your pets here!

BTW, my cat's name, you ask? Well, from the minute I hung out with him at the animal shelter, any time I'd pet him he'd flip over onto his back, put his bottom legs up in the air and wrap them around my wrist/hand.

So, it became pretty obvious to me that my cat was a BJJ master. He knew the guard from birth, essentially. Therefore.. he could only be named after the great one:

Rickson! haha.

Γαλάνης

The Wallabee Champ
First 100
Jan 18, 2015
This is my dog, Quincy. Unfortunately he passed away in 2012. BUT, not a day goes by where I don't miss him and think of how fun he used to be. He was probably the quirkiest, funniest, nicest dog who ever lived.. Just a general happy goofball

Here he is laying in bed like an old man

Me and my buddy back in 2011

Anyway, your turn!

Wild

Zi Nazi
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
Who was it that posted a picture of their dog with the caption "dont fuck with his ball"?

Γαλάνης

The Wallabee Champ
First 100
Jan 18, 2015
This thread makes me realize how badly I want a dog again. Fett Loadin, those are some handsome/gorgeous pets.

I love animals, man. Going to be doing some volunteer work at the shelter here in the summer, helping to walk dogs, clean up and such. Good environment to be in and it really makes you feel like you are helping out.

Wild

Zi Nazi
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
^^^ If you get one, get one exactly like Quincy. That was one bad dude right there. RIP Quincy!

La Paix

Fuck this place
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
I'd like to introduce you all to Hartley and Crunch. Hartley is the fawn APBT and Crunch is the tri-color. I'm sad to say that they both are no longer with me, Crunch passed of allergies turning septic cutting his life short at 6 years old. Hartley is a longer story, maybe another time but she was my first love and I miss her dearly....getting dusty up in here ffs. I adopted Hartley from Top Dog kennels when she was 8 months old and my GF (wife now) did the same with Crunch 3 months later ( he was used as a stud and we got him when he was 3) so she'd have a buddy to wrestle with. At play time Hartley was definetly a striker using her reach and speed to nip and paw while Crunch modeled his attacks after Coleman/Kerr, press her up against a wall for the take down, mount then not let her up LOL!

Here's me and my girl on our first date down at lake Okanagan....seriously can whoever sweeping stop!

Here a vid of Crunch showing his skillz that his master taught him. His cardio was always his weak point but fuck is he handsome.

Cats next are next.

La Paix

Fuck this place
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
This thread makes me realize how badly I want a dog again. Fett Loadin, those are some handsome/gorgeous pets.

I love animals, man. Going to be doing some volunteer work at the shelter here in the summer, helping to walk dogs, clean up and such. Good environment to be in and it really makes you feel like you are helping out.
Thats awesome man. Thats what I did after I got my two. I went back and just helped out any way I could just to be around them

Wild

Zi Nazi
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
Bird - APBT get such a bad rap, but I owned one early in life and he was a gentle giant. Wouldn't fuck with anyone, unless fucked with. RIP Crunch and Hartley.

La Paix

Fuck this place
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
Here's Hartley trying to bait me or any other fool into her guard, not falling for it.

Our latest addition are two cats, brother and sister. I was never really a cat guy but when your 4 year old girl bats her eyes for a B-day present I just can't say no and now I love them. We went to Surrey to pick them up from the SPCA when they were about 9 weeks old. They were both rescues kitties and 100% black so I named the larger male Dr. Stray and the little female Eazy C....yes you read right and I love when my girl calls them lol. I'm out of town and don't have too many pics on me so here's the Dr. with my wife. Que pussy jokes in 3, 2......

La Paix

Fuck this place
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
Bird - APBT get such a bad rap, but I owned one early in life and he was a gentle giant. Wouldn't fuck with anyone, unless fucked with. RIP Crunch and Hartley.
You're 100% right. These two would make my best friends get nervous as they slowly crawled up into their lap to lick their face then cozy in for a nap, I miss these 2 very much.

Priziesthorse

TMMAC Addict
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
Here's Hartley trying to bait me or any other fool into her guard, not falling for it.

Our latest addition are two cats, brother and sister. I was never really a cat guy but when your 4 year old girl bats her eyes for a B-day present I just can't say no and now I love them. We went to Surrey to pick them up from the SPCA when they were about 9 weeks old. They were both rescues kitties and 100% black so I named the larger male Dr. Stray and the little female Eazy C....yes you read right and I love when my girl calls them lol. I'm out of town and don't have too many pics on me so here's the Dr. with my wife. Que pussy jokes in 3, 2......

I think I have the same bed. Is yours from Ikea?

Wild

Zi Nazi
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
I had an allergy test done once, and was allergic to like 48 of the 53 things they tested for. Cat dander being one of the worst. I used to go into itching fits if I got near one. Then one day, I'm headed to dinner with the family and 1/4 mile from our house, we pass a kitten walking down the center of the road. My daughter (3 at the time) goes ape shit about saving it. So I turn around and we pick it up, under the condition that we would find it a good home. 8 years later, that fucker is still here...and after about a month, he could crawl all over me and it wouldn't bother me at all. 1 allergy down...47 to go.

Apr 3, 2015
here are my 3 retards

Weiland: 20+ lbs of pure love. (10 years old)

here he is taking up an entire couch cushion

O-face: Weiland's smaller but wilder brother. he has been described by vets at "feral" and a "farm cat". he has attacked my wife and me.
weird enough is that he is our snuggliest / loveist cat. here he is sleeping in bed. (10 years old)

Lucy: our little cunt of a girl cat. she is pretty, and she knows it. (5 years old)

here she is playing with a toy in her water glass (notice the UFC coaster!)

here she is laying on me

Ministry of Silly Walks

came in like a wrecking ball
First 100
Amateur Fighter
Jan 15, 2015
So, the thread title explains it all. Post pics of your dogs, cats, birds, iguanas, lions, tigers, bears, ETC

I will start.

I adopted this little dude back in the summer, sometime in August. He's certainly grown WAY too fast since these pics were taken, haha. I'll try to get some updated ones put up when I can get my hands on a cameraphone.

His coat of fur is wicked cool. He's completely grey on top, and all white on the bottom. No spots at all. Looks like he got dipped halfway into a bucket of paint, lol

You can really see his cool color here:

He does this thing when I'm giving him a treat where he jumps up, grabs onto my hand with his two paws, balances himself, and eats while standing up haha. It's great

Anyway, feel free to post your pets here!

BTW, my cat's name, you ask? Well, from the minute I hung out with him at the animal shelter, any time I'd pet him he'd flip over onto his back, put his bottom legs up in the air and wrap them around my wrist/hand.

So, it became pretty obvious to me that my cat was a BJJ master. He knew the guard from birth, essentially. Therefore.. he could only be named after the great one:

Rickson! haha.
never saw this before. he's fucking adorable. :)

Γαλάνης

The Wallabee Champ
First 100
Jan 18, 2015
Thanks man! I love that dude. He's chilling next to me right now, sleeping in the most awkward, upside down position that I can't comprehend actually being comfortable.. but since he's a cat, it somehow works. Haha

To any new members reading - please share some new pics!.. I know we've had a lot of new signups since I made this. I just love animals, mang.

Also, Psychotropic Wanderlust @RJJH - nice to see you hear man! One of my long time fave posters. Your cats look awesome. Would totally hang with them.

La Paix @BirdWatcher - just wanted to add.. Fucking gorgeous dogs, man. You can tell how friendly and goofy they are just by looking at them.

Same to you, girlandcoconut @girlandcoconut . Handsome little dudes (and dudettes).

TMC has one awesome collection of pets. Seriously look at all these dudes. I WANT TO HANG OUT WITH THEM ALL.. and rub their bellies. FOR HOURS.

Γαλάνης

The Wallabee Champ
First 100
Jan 18, 2015
Also. I've been keeping a buddy of mine, a stray neighbor's ex cat named Abel, for over a year now. He's an outdoor guy but we took him in during the winter due to the cold and have been feeding him since they moved last April.

Sadly (well, not sadly) we found an owner for him and he's gonna be going next week. But man, he has become my best friend. The funny stories I could share about him...Every time I walk out my front door, he will somehow know I'm outside and come running at me from any and every direction... SCREAMING at me, lol. Just meowing as loud as he can until he gets to me. Then, without fail every time, as soon as he walks up to me - he plops onto his back, desperate for me to rub his belly. It's hilarious

Seeing him prance as fast as he can toward me, meowing nonstop.. only to plop on his back and show ff his belly, EVERY SINGLE TIME haha. He's so goofy and fun, I can't believe he's gonna be gone! But he needs a permanent home and the guy who is taking him has a lot of land, and a pet door, so he can go in and out as he pleases.

I'm gonna upload some pics of him to my PC later. think he's like 5 years old. Anyway, he's the fucking man - and the baddest street cat on the block. He rules and has such a huge personality.

Love this thread.