General Post your examples of White Guilt here

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Wild

Zi Nazi
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
I was torn about whether to post this in this thread, or the Liberals are batshit crazy one.

1703188380891.png

jason73

Yuri Bezmenov was right
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
they do realize that non white people love christmas too right? i mean i know a bunch of Indians (dot) who go to the temple all year and still love christmas , have a tree , buy the kids presents and cook a turkey . the only difference is they dont make bland ass mashed potatoes . they have spicy sides . christmas for most people is a secular family holiday . it is santa claus and cocacola polar bears and shit . its not all the birth of jesus . liberals and leftists are fucked in the head . they can bitch about anything . it reminds me of when we were leaving work for the thanksgiving weekend and everyone is saying hey have a good weekend and Lisa the dreadlock nose ring part timer says "OH i dont really celebrate the killing of native people by our ancestors" i said "well my family does . have a good weekend" get a grip lady ...like we are all sitting around the table rejoicing in the death of indians . we are getting together as a family and having a nice meal together and enjoying a nice stat holiday on monday . liberals are retards . they can live their own miserable lives alone with their cat and a box of wine . i am going to enjoy my holidays . my parents are getting old and my kid is growing up so i am going to make the most of it while i can . if that is white supremacy then so be it

Thuglife13

βœπŸ‘¦πŸ•πŸ¦πŸ©
Dec 15, 2018
I was torn about whether to post this in this thread, or the Liberals are batshit crazy one.

View attachment 92626
Old white liberal women are the absolute worst...

they do realize that non white people love christmas too right? i mean i know a bunch of Indians (dot) who go to the temple all year and still love christmas , have a tree , buy the kids presents and cook a turkey . the only difference is they dont make bland ass mashed potatoes . they have spicy sides . christmas for most people is a secular family holiday . it is santa claus and cocacola polar bears and shit . its not all the birth of jesus . liberals and leftists are fucked in the head . they can bitch about anything . it reminds me of when we were leaving work for the thanksgiving weekend and everyone is saying hey have a good weekend and Lisa the dreadlock nose ring part timer says "OH i dont really celebrate the killing of native people by our ancestors" i said "well my family does . have a good weekend" get a grip lady ...like we are all sitting around the table rejoicing in the death of indians . we are getting together as a family and having a nice meal together and enjoying a nice stat holiday on monday . liberals are retards . they can live their own miserable lives alone with their cat and a box of wine . i am going to enjoy my holidays . my parents are getting old and my kid is growing up so i am going to make the most of it while i can . if that is white supremacy then so be it
Mexicans love Christmas too. That's the usual time to make tamales and such. Mama Thuglife would make some just about every year before she passed. I can't imagine being around a stupid cunt like that goof Lisa you mentioned. Good on you for pushing back so she doesn't think she's too cool for school popping off lame ass statements like she did...

Tuc Ouiner

Posting Machine
May 19, 2016
And a Happy Belated Kwanza to y'all.
Spin my lady, dance and turn, on K'wanza when Christmas trees burn... was trying to write a happy holiday song, but maybe I need not quit my day job..