Post your Twitter handle

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

La Paix

Fuck this place
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
BirdWatcher@keladian

EDIT BY SPLINTY:

If you'd like you can edit your contact details by clicking here

http://themmacommunity.com/account/contact-details

Then if you want to see someone's contact details like twitter, you can click their name which goes to their profile. Then click information :)

Hope that helps.

Last edited by a moderator:

Wild

Zi Nazi
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
JustinTheVikingWren(FFTF);n26930 said:
@JustinTheViking

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Justin - Check the Bigfoot/Mir fight discussion thread please. The community would like to discuss a Q&A with you sir. We're going to give you a follow right now as well...please give us one back.

Shy Guy

Clowns to the left of me, jokers to the right...
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
I think it's jaystrong322.

Γαλάνης

The Wallabee Champ
First 100
Jan 18, 2015
I just followed everyone on the thread. I'm @GalanisMMA

I never send out Tweets but I check Twitter quite often every day. Good way to keep up with news in real time on various subjects

I'd use it more but I don't find myself having much to say on there, I guess I'm more of a forum person. Instagram seems awesome but I don't have a cell phone. Can you sign up for it and use it from the PC? I can't figure it out.

I like the idea of Instagram way more than Facebook and that kind of thing. Instead of meaningless posts about your daily BS, at least you can put up cool photos. That > FB drama.

Wild

Zi Nazi
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
If you have Twitter, please promote us on there every chance you get. We need to reach as many people as possible to grow.

Example tweet: Fans of #MMA, chk out @themmacommunity #forum. No trolls, no hate, no censorship, no paying to post content. Just fun and fights! #ufc #bellator

Wild

Zi Nazi
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
If you use Twitter and enjoy our site, promote the hell out of us on Twitter. Sample tweet: Signed up on @themmacommunity & must say, the "big #MMA #forums" can't compete w/ these guys.

Then hashtag whatever MMA related topics are trending. Right now it's #UFCNewJersey #UFCBerlin #themmahour