General Post your Vutulaki thread title

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Leigh

Engineer
Pro Fighter
Jan 26, 2015
I'll start.

Who has better natural UV protection, Aborigines or Kenyans?

Best vehicle design, Italians or Japanese?

Flattest faces, Koreans or Japanese?

Arctic animals Vs Antarctic animals

Lord Vutulaki

Banned
Jan 16, 2015
I'll start.

Who has better natural UV protection, Aborigines or Kenyans?
Kenyans are aborigines of Kenya, please be more specific.

Best vehicle design, Italians or Japanese?
Aesthetically Italians, do you want to actually get from a to b? lol Japanese

Flattest faces, Koreans or Japanese?
Japanese look more European, you have no idea how deep I just cut someone.

Arctic animals Vs Antarctic animals
Polar bears vs Penguins? WTF

SAJ

Posting Machine
Aug 2, 2015
I didn't visit the OT forum for a while so I still have no clue why he is banned.

He seemed alright.

La Paix

Fuck this place
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
Comment on my story so I can one up you

Post things you're good at and I'll tell you how I can do it better

World's most racist animals and how I can train them to get better/worse

Post you favourite food and and I'll tell you why it's not authentic then tell you the best ingredients to use

BJTT_Pella

I want to go fishing.
Jun 25, 2015
How can you vilify the dude and then when he isnt here, mock him in the same way that got him banned. From a mod no less. Sorry Leigh @Leigh but I don't think it's cool.

Leigh

Engineer
Pro Fighter
Jan 26, 2015
How can you vilify the dude and then when he isnt here, mock him in the same way that got him banned. From a mod no less. Sorry Leigh @Leigh but I don't think it's cool.
Would it be better if he was still posting here and I posted it at a time that his time zone would be online and if he saw it straight away and was the first person to respond and rated my post funny?

Disciplined Galt

Disciplina et Frugalis
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
Suck my dick fagg. Leigh trailblazer faggy mma before was only hard gay, the elf is no 1 twunk. Can't be fighter unless you have been caught with the hammer.

BJTT_Pella

I want to go fishing.
Jun 25, 2015
Would it be better if he was still posting here and I posted it at a time that his time zone would be online and if he saw it straight away and was the first person to respond and rated my post funny?
No. I'm not trying to be a dick or talk trash. Just would expect more from a mod. Everyone gave him shit for being racist. Now even though it is in fun, your post mocking him is doing the same. Not that it bothers me one bit. It is a bit funny. Just think mods should set an example of the forum rules, not contridict them. Would I have been Pinked for the OP?

I'm not wanting to get into an internet argument and Ive always respected your value and input. I even bought the book you recommended for me.
Suck my dick fagg. Leigh trailblazer faggy mma before was only hard gay, the elf is no 1 twunk. Can't be fighter unless you have been caught with the hammer.

That's enough internet for you. Take your drunk ass to sleep and finally do something constructive for once. Your way to old to act like this. Grow up. Your an embarrassment.

M

member 1013

No. I'm not trying to be a dick or talk trash. Just would expect more from a mod. Everyone gave him shit for being racist. Now even though it is in fun, your post mocking him is doing the same. Not that it bothers me one bit. It is a bit funny. Just think mods should set an example of the forum rules, not contridict them. Would I have been Pinked for the OP?

I'm not wanting to get into an internet argument and Ive always respected your value and input. I even bought the book you recommended for me.

That's enough internet for you. Take your drunk ass to sleep and finally do something constructive for once. Your way to old to act like this. Grow up. Your an embarrassment.
You're *

Disciplined Galt

Disciplina et Frugalis
First 100
Jan 15, 2015

You don't know me in the slightest, talking like that is stupid. Vutu and Leigh are excellent fag. Can't be bothered. I am quite drunk and going to bed. No thanks to you blacker.

Disciplined Galt

Disciplina et Frugalis
First 100
Jan 15, 2015

You are not a mod are you?