Post your weird Bucket List stuff.

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Lord Vutulaki

Banned
Jan 16, 2015
Fuck an American woman, Ive fucked a Canadian which was close but never a genuine American

Im probably too old but you never know

seekntruth

#keepladyhands
First 100
Jan 18, 2015
Fuck an American woman, Ive fucked a Canadian which was close but never a genuine American

Im probably too old but you never know
I told your brown ass to come visit me...I'll have you fucked inside an hour of arrival...by an American woman, not by me you homo. I already told you by PM I'm not into the gay stuff (not that there's anything wrong with that). :D

And quit with the defeatist attitude you're embarrassing us, your friends on here.

Lord Vutulaki

Banned
Jan 16, 2015
I told your brown ass to come visit me...I'll have you fucked inside an hour of arrival...by an American woman, not by me you homo. I already told you by PM I'm not into the gay stuff (not that there's anything wrong with that). :D

And quit with the defeatist attitude you're embarrassing us, your friends on here.
I cant visit you cause apparently my DUI from 2000 poses a major security threat to your country.....

Send some world class american whores down here, I know you have them...

seekntruth

#keepladyhands
First 100
Jan 18, 2015
I cant visit you cause apparently my DUI from 2000 poses a major security threat to your country.....

Oh yeah I forgot about that. I'm sure it doesn't help that your brown either...2 strikes against entry in to our holy land, Fuck that makes me sad.

I may or may not know where some whores may be...but I'm not rolling with enough juice to afford the transport of them to your 3rd world shithole.

In that case, I have reconsidered. If I ever get out your way, since I do consider you a friend, I will fuck you...just so you can half check that off your bucket list...no homo.

BJTT-Rizzo

Tanaka Clan
Feb 16, 2015
I want to go back to Wrigley, but this time see someone like Jake Arrieta duel instead of Dick Ruthven. Oh and to see Rizzo hit one out.

Lord Vutulaki

Banned
Jan 16, 2015
Oh yeah I forgot about that. I'm sure it doesn't help that your brown either...2 strikes against entry in to our holy land, Fuck that makes me sad.

I may or may not know where some whores may be...but I'm not rolling with enough juice to afford the transport of them to your 3rd world shithole.

In that case, I have reconsidered. If I ever get out your way, since I do consider you a friend, I will fuck you...just so you can half check that off your bucket list...no homo.
You are a gentleman and a scholar Sir.

Left Hook Larry

3x Undisputed Monsters Champ/King of Buttertooths
First 100
Jan 14, 2015

they wont let you in but will let in a refugee we can't verify. smart system we got here.

Apr 3, 2015
things on my bucket list

- live in Mexico for at least a year

- Live in Thailand or SEA for at least a year

- raft the entire 1700km length of the MacKenzie river to the Arctic Ocean

- Hike the Pacific Crest Trail

- rent/buy a car with my wife and travel from Norway to South Africa.

- visit Russia

- visit Easter Island

basically I want to visit the world with my time on it.

BJTT-Rizzo

Tanaka Clan
Feb 16, 2015
I want to go to a Mexican village and visit a home. I will swat fly's all day in trade for a simple plate of beans.

Jesus X

4 drink minimum.
Sep 7, 2015
I'm trying to go to every craft beer brewery from Santa Rosa,ca to san diego also in Vermont to visit alchemist beer.