General Potato Head about to be fired from CNN?

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

GO BIG RED!!!

last 100
Oct 17, 2015
Say what you want, but Bill Clinton was the first ever black president. That is something you can NEVER take away from him.
richard pryor did a great skit on the 1st black president on his variety show when i was a kid. idk how to post vids or i would but its worth the watch

Wild

Zi Nazi
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
CNN Boss Chris Licht Warns ‘More Changes’ Are on the Horizon

CNN boss Chris Licht told staffers that “more changes” are coming following this week’s announcement that “Reliable Sources” host Brian Stelter will exit the network and his show will be canceled.

“This is a time of change, and I know that it’s unsettling,” Licht said of Stelter’s exit during a Friday meeting of employees, adding: “There will be more changes and you might not understand it or like it all.”

Licht turned to Stelter, who anchored the media analysis program since 2013 and whose last show will air on Sunday, and said, “I really appreciate all that Brian has done to build the media beat for CNN. He’s a great human being and a good person. I wish him all the best on his new venture.”

Licht, who joined CNN in May, replacing CNN’s disgraced boss Jeff Zucker, asked staffers to be patient.

“We will continue covering media stories, including on TV, when warranted,” Licht said. “Give us some time, see how things develop, and then give us feedback.”

CNN Boss Chris Licht Warns ‘More Changes’ Are on the Horizon After Brian Stelter Exit (resistthemainstream.org)

Robbie Hart

All Biden Voters Are Mindless Sheep
Feb 13, 2015
CNN Boss Chris Licht Warns ‘More Changes’ Are on the Horizon

CNN boss Chris Licht told staffers that “more changes” are coming following this week’s announcement that “Reliable Sources” host Brian Stelter will exit the network and his show will be canceled.

“This is a time of change, and I know that it’s unsettling,” Licht said of Stelter’s exit during a Friday meeting of employees, adding: “There will be more changes and you might not understand it or like it all.”

Licht turned to Stelter, who anchored the media analysis program since 2013 and whose last show will air on Sunday, and said, “I really appreciate all that Brian has done to build the media beat for CNN. He’s a great human being and a good person. I wish him all the best on his new venture.”

Licht, who joined CNN in May, replacing CNN’s disgraced boss Jeff Zucker, asked staffers to be patient.

“We will continue covering media stories, including on TV, when warranted,” Licht said. “Give us some time, see how things develop, and then give us feedback.”

CNN Boss Chris Licht Warns ‘More Changes’ Are on the Horizon After Brian Stelter Exit (resistthemainstream.org)
As he gets a parachute payment

Wild

Zi Nazi
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
Did you read the article?
His quotes are pretty funny.
Reading it now and this one immediately stood out to me.

"Bardella, a Democratic adviser who once worked for Republicans, expressed frustration with the cable channel's effort to adopt a more moderate tone. In addition to decrying the idea of the network relaxing its partisan rhetoric, Bardella slammed a report that CNN executives want Republican leaders on their programs."

Oh the horror! God forbid the new CEO at CNN look at their abysmal ratings and suggest the company get back to providing accurate unbiased news, instead of propaganda.

Thuglife13

✝👦🍕🍦🍩
Dec 15, 2018
Reading it now and this one immediately stood out to me.

"Bardella, a Democratic adviser who once worked for Republicans, expressed frustration with the cable channel's effort to adopt a more moderate tone. In addition to decrying the idea of the network relaxing its partisan rhetoric, Bardella slammed a report that CNN executives want Republican leaders on their programs."

Oh the horror! God forbid the new CEO at CNN look at their abysmal ratings and suggest the company get back to providing accurate unbiased news, instead of propaganda.
I like how that goof Bardella with his disgusting mole on his face was pushed all over MSNBC and CNN as a Republican who did nothing but go on and trash Republicans. Another Liz Lamey/Adam Cryzinger...