Personal Pranks On The Wife

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Le Chat Noir

Le Chat Noir ©
Jan 28, 2020
What do you do to prank or just irritate the wife?

Last week I slept in while she went to run errands. So when I woke up I only made my half of the bed, along with all of her stupid decorative pillows.

If I order something on line I will have it gift wrapped and send a note to myself with love or appreciation.
It makes her uneasy.

Her Women's Council group was coming over so while she was upstairs getting ready I placed random cleaning products on the dining room table and wrapped them with bows and ribbons.

Le Chat Noir
©

M

member 3289

I give all my side bitches male names in my phone so that if she ever goes through my contact list she'll be clueless. Joke's on her!

La Paix

Fuck this place
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
I lied about getting a vasectomy. Once I impregnate her I plan on guilt shaming her to get anything I want for years to come. I can't stop laughing about this.

Last edited:

BenAskrensStrikingcoach

Formerly formulating formally
Jan 30, 2015
Yeah, real Fn funny bud
I haven’t wiped with TP in 6 days
And I’m outta socks
Neighbors washing line is a treasure trove , just make sure its the ones a few doors down, blame the ones in between.

Clean ring and combat sports entertainment in one fell swoop, for an added bonus record it and take bets on the outcome.

John Lee Pettimore

Further south than you
May 18, 2021
Our place has an empty section out back that is part of our property.

20191229_112604 (1).jpg

Wife-to-be wants to spend the next decade planting it out with trees.

She's indicated the area that she wants to start with. She doesn't know that I went online shopping looking for resin casts, and now right where she is going to plant some cherry trees, about a foot under the ground I have buried this:

images (1).jpeg

for her to find at some point. Took a mallet and chisel and knocked a small hole in the dome before I buried it, just for an added layer of shits and giggles.

??

ShatsBassoon

Throwing bombs & banging moms
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
Some of those are fantastic.

While in the car if she is yammering I will fart, hit lock and window lock and turn up the heat to full blast.
When it hits her she has no out.

Le Chat Noir
©
During warm days, on road trips I'll throw on her seat & steering wheel warmers, when she's not paying attention. Such a gradual warmup that you don't notice it until you have a full sweat going.

ThatOneDude

Commander in @Chief, Dick Army
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
During warm days, on road trips I'll throw on her seat & steering wheel warmers, when she's not paying attention. Such a gradual warmup that you don't notice it until you have a full sweat going.
You don't have a vehicle. Why are you lying?