General Prayers out to Johnny, hoes aint loyal

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

LeGarconDeCum

Dec 25, 2019

The domestic abuse stuff came out a year or 2 ago and I was like ok yeah, I could see Johnny Depp getting drunk and smacking his wife. Like that didn’t seem too far-fetched. I fatally underestimated how crazy this bitch is, she was beating him. I saw somewhere she literally hit him with a frying pan. He married someone worse than the chick from Gone Girl.

She beat up her ex gf at an airport and then that broad still defended her against Jonny. That pussy must be absolutely delicious tho like a peach cobbler with 3 scoops of ice cream. Plus the story of her taking a shit in his bed is pretty sexy.

Amber Heard wailed on her old lady, then beat up on Johnny, and the ACLU still made her an 'ambassador for women's rights' These people have dog brains

sparkuri

Pulse On The Finger Of The Community
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
I once had a girl punch herself repeatedly as I was dragging her out of my apartment.
Called the cops & said I beat her.
Luckily she was drunk, I wasn't.
Between being a single parent of 2 small children & a hysterical hot chick, they sided with me.

A later time I wasn't so lucky.
She called the cops & lied, long story.
I was dropping off the kids at school then going to work. 4 units pulled up & arrested me. And I was a "parent of great students" member. Poor kids had to hear the breakdown over the school loudspeaker.
That was my last relationship, 12 years ago.
Hoes b crazy.

otaku1

TMMAC Addict
Jul 16, 2015

The domestic abuse stuff came out a year or 2 ago and I was like ok yeah, I could see Johnny Depp getting drunk and smacking his wife. Like that didn’t seem too far-fetched. I fatally underestimated how crazy this bitch is, she was beating him. I saw somewhere she literally hit him with a frying pan. He married someone worse than the chick from Gone Girl.

She beat up her ex gf at an airport and then that broad still defended her against Jonny. That pussy must be absolutely delicious tho like a peach cobbler with 3 scoops of ice cream. Plus the story of her taking a shit in his bed is pretty sexy.

Amber Heard wailed on her old lady, then beat up on Johnny, and the ACLU still made her an 'ambassador for women's rights' These people have dog brains
Wait what
She took a shit in his bed???.

silentsinger

Momofuku
Jun 23, 2015
Right the recording is of her throwing things at him, telling him he’s a coward for running away and then saying no one would believe him over her because she’s this tiny woman

she derves to do time for this

D241

Banned
Jan 14, 2015
I once had a girl punch herself repeatedly as I was dragging her out of my apartment.
Called the cops & said I beat her.
Luckily she was drunk, I wasn't.
Between being a single parent of 2 small children & a hysterical hot chick, they sided with me.

A later time I wasn't so lucky.
She called the cops & lied, long story.
I was dropping off the kids at school then going to work. 4 units pulled up & arrested me. And I was a "parent of great students" member. Poor kids had to hear the breakdown over the school loudspeaker.
That was my last relationship, 12 years ago.
Hoes b crazy.
Kids mom had multiple instances of being the aggressor. One time after going ape shit crazy i tried to restrain her and she bit my arm, leaving a narley bruise for a few days.

When we were broken up I went to pick up my kids from her, she was very drunk, was set off over something small I said and started attacking me, punching me. I called cops simply to have a statement, as a few months prior this girl tried to lie on me about being physical, but since the cops knew she was drunk, saw marks on me where she hit me, the cops arrested her.

Less than a year she was arrested for domestic violence again, this time for beating up her own mother and throwing a brick through her house window.

Less than a year after that, her ex boyfriend broke up with her because in an argument she pulled out his gun and shot it off.

A little more than a year later from that incident, a different boyfriend she accused beat her, told me his side of the story which seemed to check out and make more sense.(My ex claimed this dude beat her and broke her leg, yet she still had sex videos of him that she was watching. Not something you would do if that guy really did beat you).

About a year after that I called the cops on her when I saw marks on my kids throats where she grabbed them by the shirt collar and her finger nails broke the skin by their throats.

That was the last incident, and hopefully THE last but as I just typed all that shit out....I highly doubt it.

sparkuri

Pulse On The Finger Of The Community
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Kids mom had multiple instances of being the aggressor. One time after going ape shit crazy i tried to restrain her and she bit my arm, leaving a narley bruise for a few days.

When we were broken up I went to pick up my kids from her, she was very drunk, was set off over something small I said and started attacking me, punching me. I called cops simply to have a statement, as a few months prior this girl tried to lie on me about being physical, but since the cops knew she was drunk, saw marks on me where she hit me, the cops arrested her.

Less than a year she was arrested for domestic violence again, this time for beating up her own mother and throwing a brick through her house window.

Less than a year after that, her ex boyfriend broke up with her because in an argument she pulled out his gun and shot it off.

A little more than a year later from that incident, a different boyfriend she accused beat her, told me his side of the story which seemed to check out and make more sense.(My ex claimed this dude beat her and broke her leg, yet she still had sex videos of him that she was watching. Not something you would do if that guy really did beat you).

About a year after that I called the cops on her when I saw marks on my kids throats where she grabbed them by the shirt collar and her finger nails broke the skin by their throats.

That was the last incident, and hopefully THE last but as I just typed all that shit out....I highly doubt it.
I could write a book on my ex-wife.
Not joking.
Back in the day I told people "I could write a book a year", and that's true.
SOOO many incidents it's impossible to recall them all.
When you're trying to hold a family together though, and things get better for awhile, you see hope.
Then BLAM!
You're on the 6 o'clock news,....again.

Wild

Zi Nazi
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
Thank God I was blessed with my wife. I know I'm biased, but she's about as good as it gets. '

However, I did date some crazy bitches back in the day. One drove over to a friend of mines (black dude) house because I wouldn't come over to her house, barged in his place, called him all kinds of racist shit, then went outside and laid down in about 14 inches of snow so she could kick my car door in. Stupid cunt.

T

The Big Guy

He looks like a fucking homeless guy who had a 1k credit at a thrift shop and spent half on accessories