General Preclinical trials of a cancer vaccine completed in Russia

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

touch

Feb 9, 2015
Preclinical trials of a cancer vaccine have been completed in Russia, and the first phase of clinical trials will begin after the Ministry of Health gives permission, reports Andrey Kaprin, the chief oncologist of the Ministry of Health, general director of the Ministry's National Medical Research Center of Radiology, and academician of the Russian Academy of Sciences.

"We have completed the preclinical phase. Now a letter has been sent to the Ministry of Health so that they will allow us to begin the first phase of trials," TASS reports him as saying.

As soon as the department issues permission, an announcement will be published on the website about recruiting volunteers with medical indications, Kaprin noted.

The academician also added that the vaccine will be contraindicated for patients who have not completed chemotherapy, as a result of which patients may be denied the vaccine until the end of the course of treatment.

In early June, Health Minister Mikhail Murashko said that they expect to receive the results of preclinical trials of a cancer vaccine only by the end of 2024, after which they will begin clinical trials.

According to one of the developers, the drug will be administered to those already sick so that their immune system learns to distinguish malignant cells.

Bungee up

Jun 25, 2022
Interesting.
I do wonder why countries without the grip of big pharma don't come up with actuall cures. I know why it doesn't happen in America. Because there's more profit from the treatment. ( hep c was the last cure I'm aware of , well done )
I think the answer is the government, no matter who it is , dose not give a fuck about people.
It dose make sense to me though that a cure for cancer would be more likely to come from a place like Russia than America.

Robbie Hart

All Biden Voters Are Mindless Sheep
Feb 13, 2015
Cancer will never be cured
Too much money invested in “research”

Jamie999

Aug 13, 2024
Cancer will never be cured
Too much money invested in “research”
There are many cancer cures already.

The idea that capitalism is working against a cure is ridiculous. It's not logical. It would only make sense in a monopoly situation.

Create a universal cancer "cure" and you will be able to raise as much funds as you want, have an easier time with regulators, have more marketable future products, etc for the next 100 years.

Bungee up

Jun 25, 2022
There are many cancer cures already.

The idea that capitalism is working against a cure is ridiculous. It's not logical. It would only make sense in a monopoly situation.

Create a universal cancer "cure" and you will be able to raise as much funds as you want, have an easier time with regulators, have more marketable future products, etc for the next 100 years.
They already have that under lock n key though.
The system at the moment is worse than a monopoly , in they have the government regulatory apparatus working directly with them.
IF there was a cure for cancer I have no dobut they would suppress it. They would find some way to chop it up into little things and treat you. Similar to how products like paint have been pulled apart and they make you by the individual components.
Once upon a time paint was paint . You could paint whatever with it . It was all the same. Then they started pulling the shit out that made it work . Like anti-fouling for boats. They kept taking out the stuff that made it work until your basically left with house paint.