Predict game of thrones

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

SongExotic2

ATM 3 CHAMPION OF THE WORLD. #FREECAIN
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
*as I understand it the books and series are now on equal footing and nobody knows what happens nexx. However if there are major things in the books they diddnt get to please don't ruin it.

My prediction, red woman saves jon snow and brings him back. Hulk mountain is played by a new actor and sucks ass. Khaleesi gets stuck for a whole season doing jack shit proving herself to the new dothraki and maybe they go to execute her in the finale and her dragon saves her.

I bet hulk mountain smashes that cult that besmerched the queen.

Zombies start fucking shit up up north

Ramsey kills his dad and takes over his shit once he gets chance, build hI'm up and have him fall off the toilet and die or some shit

It's a very unpredictable show.

What do you think gonna happen?

Wintermute

Putin is gay
Apr 24, 2015
jon snow becomes the leader of the white walkers and they spread coldness across the realm.

khaleesi rules over what's left of the world across the narrow sea, as those fleeing jon's undead army now have to take refuge in her land.

tyrion marries her to produce the lineal ruler of the planet and eventually we find out is earth before the dinosaurs.

...or JRRM dies from being fat, rich and lazy.

Priziesthorse

TMMAC Addict
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
Jon Snow will be resurrected and lead the Wildling army against the Boltons and probably Littlefinger and the army of the Vale.

If Ramsay is killed, I will stop watching the show.

It was a pleasure to not have to watch Bran Stark and Hodor this past season. Not looking forward to Bran being a major character next season.

Cersei will get a trial by combat and the zombie Mountain will fuck someone up for her. The Hound will reappear at some point and kill the Mountain.

Darqnezz

Merkin' fools since pre-school
Apr 25, 2015
Jon Snow will be resurrected by the Red witch, & then he'll kill her & raise an army of wildling/black watch/Northmen. Tyrion will raise an army of unsullied & pirates. Khaleesi will raise an army of Dothraki. Cersei will become the evil queen, marry the Night King, & begin to spread the Long Winter. Tyrion will realize he's the son of the Mad King, Aerys Targaryen. John will find out he's is actually the son of Lyanna Stark (Ned’s sister) and Rhaegar Targaryen (Dany’s older brother, the son of the Mad King and rightful heir to the throne). Khaleesi will find her family (Uncle Tyrion & cousin John Snow) they all get a dragon, & burn the hell out of Bitch queen Cersei.

Zeph

TMMAC Addict
Jan 22, 2015
Melisandre resurrects John Snow who burns all the traitors, including Olly(#FuckOlly). He then gathers up the wildlings and marches on Roose, kills Roose, but Ramsey agrees to join his army to save his life. They then run a campaign against the White Walkers in a fighting retreat across the North and down to near Kings Landing, becoming best bros. Around this time, Dany and Tyrion show up. Tyrion gets drunk and says some cool shit, while John Snow and Ramsey jump on the other two dragons and with the help of Dany turn the tide against the Undead Horde.

In the final battle against the White Walkers, after becoming separated, John Snow is killed by the Nights King, but Ramsey scoops up John Snow's sword and kills the Nights King, saving everyone and winning the battle, and showing he really is Azor Ahai. Dany gushes after the hero, they marry and Ramsey becomes King of Westeros. Not satisfied, the final scene is him planning his conquest of Essos.

Hired Gun

If You Only Knew What I Dooooo
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
A whole bunch of floppy wieners but the dragons never show up

OhWhopDaChamp

TMMAC Addict
Apr 20, 2015
Khaleesi summons all Dothraki and an army of KD lookalikes appear only wear loin clothes. Khaleesi and her handmaiden dutifully has sex with them all after each battle they win. This goes on for episode after episode. Finally the reach Westeros. Tyrion is appointed as The Hand and Khalessie bangs the midget to show her trust.
Her Dothraki army is discontent so she has a fuck off. She chooses 10 of the best cocksmen to stay as her guard and harem while the rest are sent to help the Knights Watch.
Khalessi is worried about feeding her people so she has two of her Drogo lookalike service her after rubbing her body in oils. Until next season. image.jpg

Posting Machine
May 14, 2016
am a little delayed. but i LOVE both game of thrones and a song of ice and fire. here is what i would have said the day you posted it. well actually, i wouldnt have out of respect for spoilers. because of additional background on some topics in the books, i had ideas for things that i wouldve expected to spoil season 6 for ya. but low and behold, the show runners went and did it differently in the show

My prediction, red woman saves jon snow and brings him back.
jon snow would warg into ghost. then the red woman would do magic on his body to heal his wounds. then he would warg his mind back into his own body. but he would be less of Jon snow as a result... more of ... i dunno... darkness (as in emptiness, not evil)

Khaleesi gets stuck for a whole season doing jack shit proving herself to the new dothraki and maybe they go to execute her in the finale and her dragon saves her.

also expected drogon to save her. had no idea they were going to make her fire proof. i had been under the impression that she was not some crazy girl who is immune to fire. that the targaryen mythology is a lie. that she could stand very hot water, but not melted gold on her head (like her brother viserys). i thought that the only reason she survived the hatching of the dragons was because of an unintended side-effect from mary masdor, who did the blood magic on khal drogo. so when she survived the scene with the khals and casually walked out of the hut, in season 6, i was truly shocked...'

i guess she IS fireproof (at least, in the show)

I bet hulk mountain smashes that cult that besmerched the queen.

i expected a trial by 7. where 7 fight 7 instead of 1 on 1. so i did think that the hound would slay the mountain (clegane bowl), but i thought there were be teams. like hound, loras (who was impresined for being gay and one of the BEST knights in westeros), lancel (cersei's incest cousin, and kevan lannisters son, who became a sparrow and royally fucked up the familys status, resulting in their deaths)

i thought cersei would be killed within seconds of the trial bhy 7 ending...in the season finale. shocking the hell out of the world

Zombies start fucking shit up up north

i expected the wall to come down right after cersei got sentenced to death... end credits of season 6

Ramsey kills his dad and takes over his shit once he gets chance, build hI'm up and have him fall off the toilet and die or some shit

i expected that mance raider would seemingly get killed in the fire. but it wouldve just been blood magic. it was really some asshole wildling. i thought mance raider was going to becomign a fake bard (simger) and infultrate winterfell with a bunch of girls that traveled/worked with him in his pretend bard backstory. and he would start killing dudes secretly at night from the boltons. they would suspect that it was another houses soldiers who was there. then he wouldkill some of that house. and they would suspect the boltons. i thought there would be a HUGE snowstorm. where u cant see two feet in front of your face. that mance would secretly give sansa a note telling her when to escape and he would meet her out there and take her to jon (since stannis is dead in the show lol). that her and theon would jump off the huge tower wall into that snowbank in the season finale)

Posting Machine
May 14, 2016
Fuck you breh, Jon Snow never die!
at the time u wrote this. he was dead lol

he is on borrowed time now imo. i dont think he even WANTS to be alive. i think people who say him and dany on the throne at the end are really msitaken

its going to be tyrion and sansa =)

Posting Machine
May 14, 2016
Jon Snow will be resurrected by the Red witch, & then he'll kill her & raise an army of wildling/black watch/Northmen. Tyrion will raise an army of unsullied & pirates. Khaleesi will raise an army of Dothraki. Cersei will become the evil queen, marry the Night King, & begin to spread the Long Winter. Tyrion will realize he's the son of the Mad King, Aerys Targaryen. John will find out he's is actually the son of Lyanna Stark (Ned’s sister) and Rhaegar Targaryen (Dany’s older brother, the son of the Mad King and rightful heir to the throne). Khaleesi will find her family (Uncle Tyrion & cousin John Snow) they all get a dragon, & burn the hell out of Bitch queen Cersei.
did u ACTUALLY think cersei would marry the knight king? and reproduce with him? ive never thought about that. it would be SOOOO high fantasy. but even his books are more of a human drama than an extreme high fangtasy. and the show leaves out some of the few fantasy elements that the books even have

but wow. that is a cool idea. if there were a few more season, that would be wild. alot of the fan base might get alienated tho, since they just want to see a medieval type show

Posting Machine
May 14, 2016
Melisandre resurrects John Snow who burns all the traitors, including Olly(#FuckOlly). He then gathers up the wildlings and marches on Roose, kills Roose, but Ramsey agrees to join his army to save his life. They then run a campaign against the White Walkers in a fighting retreat across the North and down to near Kings Landing, becoming best bros. Around this time, Dany and Tyrion show up. Tyrion gets drunk and says some cool shit, while John Snow and Ramsey jump on the other two dragons and with the help of Dany turn the tide against the Undead Horde.

In the final battle against the White Walkers, after becoming separated, John Snow is killed by the Nights King, but Ramsey scoops up John Snow's sword and kills the Nights King, saving everyone and winning the battle, and showing he really is Azor Ahai. Dany gushes after the hero, they marry and Ramsey becomes King of Westeros. Not satisfied, the final scene is him planning his conquest of Essos.
creative. i also think jon will go down at the hands of the knight king. alot of wild stuff u mentioned there (im assuming for more than just season 6 at the time). but impressed. i read GoT shit all the time, and had never seen some of those theories! well done!

SongExotic2

ATM 3 CHAMPION OF THE WORLD. #FREECAIN
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Did you know the actress who plays brienne doesn't know how old she is?

Raised by weirdos

Zeph

TMMAC Addict
Jan 22, 2015
creative. i also think jon will go down at the hands of the knight king. alot of wild stuff u mentioned there (im assuming for more than just season 6 at the time). but impressed. i read GoT shit all the time, and had never seen some of those theories! well done!
I was just making shit up.