General Prepare my diet (please)

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

SongExotic2

ATM 3 CHAMPION OF THE WORLD. #FREECAIN
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
I can’t wait until you’re metabolism gets fucked. You’re gonna look like blimp.
I had a blip before. My cousins started making fun of me so that's when I started bjj. It fell off within a month and strangely my metabolism is sort of holding up since. I am on the cusp tho of being strangely skinny and fat at the same time.

Limpy

Banned
Oct 20, 2015
I had a blip before. My cousins started making fun of me so that's when I started bjj. It fell off within a month and strangely my metabolism is sort of holding up since. I am on the cusp tho of being strangely skinny and fat at the same time.
How old are you? After 30 I’d have some ice cream and I’d gain 20 pounds.

SongExotic2

First 100
Jan 16, 2015
How old are you? After 30 I’d have some ice cream and I’d gain 20 pounds.
32 I think. I have strong genes. My dad is almost 60 but could easily get through military boot camp and would whip me in any sort of physical test even if I was in shape

Limpy

Banned
Oct 20, 2015
32 I think. I have strong genes. My dad is almost 60 but could easily get through military boot camp and would whip me in any sort of physical test even if I was in shape
Well when you fat I hope you still have strong jeans.

Splinty

Shake 'em off
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
. I am on the cusp tho of being strangely skinny and fat at the same time.

You need a hardcore reset. Dump those fat stores and you'll feel a million times better. Plus since you're a midget, you need some abs and muscles. You're funny enough to be the fat guy, but that guy goes home alone all the time.

SongExotic2

First 100
Jan 16, 2015
You need a hardcore reset. Dump those fat stores and you'll feel a million times better. Plus since you're a midget, you need some abs and muscles. You're funny enough to be the fat guy, but that guy goes home alone all the time.
I like your analogy, solid efforts from a dentist. I'm not a fat guy, not yet at least! Bitches get with me because I'm handsome and have a massive Willy!

Okay?

Thanks!!

FUCK OFF!

Splinty

Shake 'em off
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
Splinty @Splinty you are 6'3" and only weigh 190 lbs. Honest question for you, man.

Do you even lift?
I actually weigh less than that.
I have a 30-31 inch waist, despite having terrible genetics (not a natural awesome V taper).

You wear a 38 bro...

I'm a size 38.

For a 5'8" man such as yourself, that must seem gigantic.
It's okay, weve all been there. Actually I haven't. At my skinny fattest I wasn't wearing a 38 wtf.

Artist representation of CMNH

M

member 3289

I have a 30-31 inch waist, despite having terrible genetics (not a natural awesome V taper).

You wear a 38 bro...

It's okay, weve all been there. Actually I haven't. At my skinny fattest I wasn't wearing a 38 wtf.

It's actually a 36. I just wear a 38 bc I like loose-fitting shit.

Go drink a protein shake and hit the weight room, dork.

Splinty

Shake 'em off
Admin
Dec 31, 2014

SongExotic2

First 100
Jan 16, 2015
I went to school with a kid like him. He was a friend but had a problem about being percieved as tough. Flash in the pan. Me and him fell out one time and I didn't back down to his bullshit.

Long story short I got my ass whipped by 2 people and kicked while I was down by a third.

It was clear where my friends loyalty lie tho

Rambo John J

Eats things that would make a Billy Goat Puke
First 100
Jan 17, 2015

You wear a 38 bro...

are you really 6 3?

Rambo John J

Eats things that would make a Billy Goat Puke
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
I am, but importantly I was using random numbers for the TDEE to give an example for the OP.
Thanks...I am finally starting to believe you don't look like that avatar...that guy isn't 6 3