General Presidential Bookie?

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

IschKabibble

TMMAC Addict
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
It's that time again. I've got $500 on Trump, but I'm not sure where to place the bet. Where do you degenerate Americans place your online bets? Is there a generally trusted platform that won't jerk me around?

I'd also entertain placing it as a forum bet, but we'd have to hold the funds in escrow. Any takers?

Rambo John J

Eats things that would make a Billy Goat Puke
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
Trump +120
Biden -150
on my current betting site

I know a few folks that won money on trump 4 years back as a bigger dog

Splinty

Shake 'em off
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
It's that time again. I've got $500 on Trump, but I'm not sure where to place the bet. Where do you degenerate Americans place your online bets? Is there a generally trusted platform that won't jerk me around?

I'd also entertain placing it as a forum bet, but we'd have to hold the funds in escrow. Any takers?
I don't feel that strongly. But I need some action in this pandemic.

You doing 1:1 odds?

500 bucks?

I'll take biden, you take trump. Bet is on electoral college win. Bet is null and void if it goes to a court decision a la bush/gore.

Loser owes the winner:

$100 in a cameo.com video of the loser choice, congratulating the winner and admitting defeat.

$400 cash

IschKabibble

TMMAC Addict
First 100
Jan 15, 2015

500 bucks?

I'll take biden, you take trump. Bet is on electoral college win. Bet is null and void if it goes to a court decision a la bush/gore.

Loser owes the winner:

$100 in a cameo.com video of the loser choice, congratulating the winner and admitting defeat.

$400 cash
Now we're talking! Deal. Forget the escrow. I think we trust each other enough to keep things fair.

T

The Big Guy

Bookmaker.eu

T

The Big Guy

500 bucks?

Loser owes the winner:

$400 cash
Those are solid terms. And your giving a good line I may have taken

Having you squel on video would be eyewatering

Splinty

Shake 'em off
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
Those are solid terms. And your giving a good line I may have taken

Having you squel on video would be eyewatering

Team quest north still owes me a trump bobblehead that he is required to display at his work for a week before mailing it to me.

I only pick winners.

T

The Big Guy

Bro rampage jackson will do a message for 40$. Am I correct in assuming he will say whatever I want within reason?

Hauler

Been fallin so long it's like gravitys gone
Feb 3, 2016
I had chad ocho cinco Tell my friend happy birthday and he proceeded to tell my friend that he losses virginity at 40 years old and a bunch of other weird stuff
Chad is awesome. I've met him a few times. Great dude. And this story doesn't surprise me at all.

ThatOneDude

Commander in @Chief, Dick Army
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
Yes.
Within reason.
Although I bet Rampage's "within reason" is a touch more lenient than most.
Rampage is a cool dude, I got hammered with him and some other fighter back in 07 at the Long Beach MMA Expo and grappling tourney.

Rambo John J

Eats things that would make a Billy Goat Puke
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
My Betting service pushed all presidential bets finish date until december 14th
They have pushed the date back many times already

Hauler

Been fallin so long it's like gravitys gone
Feb 3, 2016
My Betting service pushed all presidential bets finish date until december 14th
They have pushed the date back many times already
That's because the election isn't decided yet. Even though Biden has already started focusing on climate change initiatives because that's what important in America right now.