General pretend to be offended by minor stuff in this thread

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

MondoIDIOT

Better than you !
Mar 20, 2020
lets all be sjws for a few posts:

stick-shift cars are sexist. they are hard for women to drive and the stick is a phallic symbol
First of all I don't like how you worded your thread title!

'Lets all'. You know was first who is all ? Define all . What and now you say let's ? Who the f are you ?

You think you can just give directions ? . Am I here to do your bidding ?

Fook off will you . Honestly. You come around and make a thread to pretend getting upset with something ? Let me guess it was a troll thread when people like me come out and call you out for a shitty thread and if it so happens to take off then it was all part of your genuis idea ?

HAHAHA don't make me laugh .

Also don't like stick shift then buy a fooking automatic because who gives a shit what you drive.

This guy puts ALL in his title like he can just categorize us as a whole ?

Do you even know us too say these things .

Guess what? I MATTER AND SO DOES EVRRYONE ELSE ON THIS BOARD

Come on you can get people upset without this gimmick.

Just relax

Rambo John J

Eats things that would make a Billy Goat Puke
First 100
Jan 17, 2015

'Lets all'. You know was first who is all ? Define all . What and now you say let's ? Who the f are you ?

Fook off will you . Honestly. You come around and make a thread to pretend getting upset with something ? Let me guess it was a troll thread when people like me come out and call you out for a shitty thread and if it so happens to take off then it was all part of your genuis idea ?

Also don't like stick shift then buy a fooking automatic because who gives a shit what you drive.

Just relax
honeslty this post is mildly offensive
Mondo i suspect better from you

steroid to heaven

Colonize the Sun
Dec 23, 2015

Just relax

do u know who youre fuckin with ?!?!?!?!

hint:
View: https://imgur.com/gallery/ezbDv3S

Splinty

Shake 'em off
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
What
The
Fuck
Nature Boy Cult Leader.
Ran down to Costa Rica and then got kicked out and then got busted breaking quarantine in Hawaii and I'm not sure what else. Apparently there's a whole bunch of ongoing drama where he was breaking up dudes girlfriends and things like that that came to be a cult with him. I just know that video because it was so over the top that I got around on a few viral sites. Easily the biggest WTF thing I've seen in a while

ThatOneDude

Commander in @Chief, Dick Army
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
Nature Boy Cult Leader.
Ran down to Costa Rica and then got kicked out and then got busted breaking quarantine in Hawaii and I'm not sure what else. Apparently there's a whole bunch of ongoing drama where he was breaking up dudes girlfriends and things like that that came to be a cult with him. I just know that video because it was so over the top that I got around on a few viral sites. Easily the biggest WTF thing I've seen in a while
That's fucking recent?

Splinty

Shake 'em off
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
That's fucking recent?
I think that video is about 2 years old. But yes with the Hawaii thing as you can tell he's still out there in the wind and people are just as astonished at that as you and I are

steroid to heaven

Colonize the Sun
Dec 23, 2015

2 white broads went to Mexico, learned how to make tortillas, came back and opened a burrito cart. Local activists were outraged by the cultural appropriation.

any white person who has ever eaten any food outside of their own culture is a RACIST

NotBanjaxo

Formerly someone other than Banjaxo
Nov 16, 2019

2 white broads went to Mexico, learned how to make tortillas, came back and opened a burrito cart. Local activists were outraged by the cultural appropriation.

any white person who has ever eaten any food outside of their own culture is a RACIST
This building needs to have a word with them.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=13pgxOCHKh0

EDIT: Just in case anyone is wondering, that video turned up in my recommended a while back on Youtube, I have no idea why. I hadn't been watching any videos on either buildings or racism.

Last edited: