Pretty white sorority girls make recruitment video, internet explodes

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Splinty

Shake 'em off
Admin
Dec 31, 2014

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h3EHm6iT3hM

So these rich girls made the recruitment video of them having fun and spending their parents money on pool floats instead of an education. My thoughts?

That ish is on another level! Slow mo? A drone for an aerial shot?!

But the internet has lost its shit to a national level.

Here's two skinny white girls debating it on Fox while assessing if this is because men like Donald Trump want this type of thing...

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?t=20&v=inZ5fQJi2qs

Splinty

Shake 'em off
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
I hope they make more videos.

Don't think it'll happen.

Haters got this response from the University:

This video is not reflective of UA’s expectations for student organizations to be responsible digital citizens. It is important for student organizations to remember what is posted on social media makes a difference, today and tomorrow, on how they are viewed and perceived.

What can I say? They flew too close the sun!
Dream high little blonde dreamers! You haven't made it until you got your own haters. They are barely out of high school and already did the damn thing.

IschKabibble

TMMAC Addict
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
Why do we spend so much time debating and politicizing the most asinine shit? Who gives a fuck about those girls? Why is Fox News even reporting on this? As a teenager, I used to dream about how advanced we would become as a world civilization in regards to science, technology, space exploration, etc. It's clear to me that we're not going anywhere anytime soon when stories like this are considered headline news.

ECC170

Monster's 11,ATM 2,Parlay Challenge,Hero GP Champ
Pro Fighter
Jan 23, 2015
Never thought I would say this..ROLL DAMN TIDE

Last edited:

Splinty

Shake 'em off
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
Why do we spend so much time debating and politicizing the most asinine shit? Who gives a fuck about those girls? Why is Fox News even reporting on this? As a teenager, I used to dream about how advanced we would become as a world civilization in regards to science, technology, space exploration, etc. It's clear to me that we're not going anywhere anytime soon when stories like this are considered headline news.

Someone is always offended. Every move by everyone these days is blown into a huge metaphor for societal ills. Those that spend so much time angry, jowls flapping in the wind, see the entire universe through their prism of "injustice". For them, this video IS all of that rolled into one. But addressing the real problems at a large level are tough, slow, and inconvenient. Being angry that some girls made a silly video is a much lower hanging fruit for which to exact your rage.

Emmery Myers

I put the warrior in social justice warrior
Aug 7, 2015
Silly ass video by college students. Silly ass debate. I can see where they could get heat for looking like a bunch of privileged princesses though. Ultimately harmless either way.

I just kept thinking "please let anonymous hack the sorority servers and start texting these girls messages from "A" during the video.

Emmery Myers

Aug 7, 2015
People are mad because it shows them partying in college and blowing glitter, because I guess people aint supposed to party in college. Conservatives are probably mad because it shows women being free and liberals are probably mad because it shows them being typical american disney princesses. Kind of DNBish. When women do stuff it pisses people off. You know how it is.

SNIDELY WHIPLASH

DOOGOODER!!!!!!
Feb 16, 2015
I don't see a lot of outrage, I see a lot of 'THAT'S your college recruiting video?'

'I'm never let my daughter go there'

Splinty

Shake 'em off
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
I don't see a lot of outrage, I see a lot of 'THAT'S your college recruiting video?'

'I'm never let my daughter go there'

news.png

Being called Racist, fatshaming, women shaming, stepford wives, bad example, etc. prompting a university announcement that this does not represent their values.

ThatOneDude

Commander in @Chief, Dick Army
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
View attachment 4633

Being called Racist, fatshaming, women shaming, stepford wives, bad example, etc. prompting a university announcement that this does not represent their values.
Fuck these people getting butt hurt over this. What did they do to be racist? Should we call all black sororities racist? Since when is fat shaming bad? The amount of money fat people cost the country is ridiculous, stop being fat and no one can fat shame you. How are they woman shaming?

God I fucking hate SJW's

SNIDELY WHIPLASH

DOOGOODER!!!!!!
Feb 16, 2015
View attachment 4633

And this too shall pass. The media will report on almost anything. The people who get pissed that somebody stated their opinion about something are the ones that are most 'outraged'. Check out the comments section in any of those articles you posted.

It's cyclical. People celebrate guys like Trump for 'telling it like it is' and not keeping his opinion to himself, but at the same time cry about it when everybody else says their opinion about bimbos on college vacation. Then they proceed to blast everyone with their opinion on social media.

This won't be news tomorrow but somebody will certainly still be pissed about it.

Last edited:

Emmery Myers

Aug 7, 2015
Fuck these people getting butt hurt over this. What did they do to be racist? Should we call all black sororities racist? Since when is fat shaming bad? The amount of money fat people cost the country is ridiculous, stop being fat and no one can fat shame you. How are they woman shaming?

God I fucking hate SJW's
Since society which was controlled by whites forced black people to make their own groups through segregation and jim crow, it isn't totally fair to compare them to all white groups which are kept segregation through racist traditions. I think its fair. People find reasons to be offended by anything, even at those who wanna end racism lol.

sgotwalks

First 100
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Fuck me...............I am doing everything right from now on with the hope of coming back in my next life as a first team quarterback! I just know that would earn me a Saturday night pass through those Alpha Phi gates! Fucking quarterbacks!

sgotwalks

First 100
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Do everything right in this life and become a millionaire. Same results bruh
Fat lotto winning millionaires get the gold digging, fake tittied ho's.......

Pro bowl quarterback millionaires get the 'already a millionaire' supermodel (Alpha Phi) ho's!

ThatOneDude

First 100
Jan 14, 2015
Since society which was controlled by whites forced black people to make their own groups through segregation and jim crow, it isn't totally fair to compare them to all white groups which are kept segregation through racist traditions. I think its fair. People find reasons to be offended by anything, even at those who wanna end racism lol.
Imo, and this is just my opinion, if people are upset about segregation that's fine, they should be. But you don't fight segregation with more segregation and then complain about segregation and racism. No one alive in the states has owned a state sanctioned slave, no one alive brought slaves over on slaves ships after they bought slaves from other tribes. The whole thing is ridiculous.

ThatOneDude

First 100
Jan 14, 2015
Fat lotto winning millionaires get the gold digging, fake tittied ho's.......

Pro bowl quarterback millionaires get the 'already a millionaire' supermodel (Alpha Phi) ho's!
That first guy is so excited he can't contain himself
And don't Tom and his wife look earily similar?

Emmery Myers

Aug 7, 2015
Imo, and this is just my opinion, if people are upset about segregation that's fine, they should be. But you don't fight segregation with more segregation and then complain about segregation and racism. No one alive in the states has owned a state sanctioned slave, no one alive brought slaves over on slaves ships after they bought slaves from other tribes. The whole thing is ridiculous.
Right, but cultural institutions just don't stop existing. You tell a group of people they have to have their own shit for 400 years, and you can't suddenly turn and be like "AHA NOW U BEN RACIST 2" 50 years after Jim Crow was legally outlawed.

Slavery has been gone for a long time, but the USA existed under de facto slavery and jim crow for the next 100 years. And since then there have been new forms of discrimination which have been rendered. And all of this doesn't account for cultural scars and wounds, which do not heal in a generation, or two, or three, especially when society still creates obstacles. I've changed my views a lot in recent years.

This guy makes the arguments far better than I can.