General Pride Fighters: Who’s left?

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Enock-O-Lypse Now!

Underneath Denver International Airport
Jun 19, 2016
Of all the PrideFC fighters that gave us so many memories who remains relevant in 2019 over 10 years since the demise of PrideFC.

Top fighter still going would have to be:
Gegard Mousasi.

Active Fighters Still trying to give it a go:
(Off the top of my head not really looking into it)

Overeem
Werdum
Fedor
Lil Nog
Aoki
Shogun
Hunt
Anderson Silva
Gilbert Melendez
Kawajiri
Sergei Kharintonov

Jesus X

4 drink minimum.
Sep 7, 2015
Of all the PrideFC fighters that gave us so many memories who remains relevant in 2019 over 10 years since the demise of PrideFC.

Top fighter still going would have to be:
Gegard Mousasi.

Active Fighters Still trying to give it a go:
(Off the top of my head not really looking into it)

Overeem
Werdum
Fedor
Lil Nog
Aoki
Shogun
Hunt
Anderson Silva
Gilbert Melendez
Kawajiri
Sergei Kharintonov
I think every fighter on this list last fight was a loss gilbert melendez is on a 4 fight losing streak.

correction overeem beat oleinik last fight.

SongExotic2

ATM 3 CHAMPION OF THE WORLD. #FREECAIN
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
I haven't watched Fridays event but the last time I watched onefc it was badass. If you haven't seen the one with mouse Johnson and Alvarez on the card check it out. It's free on YouTube and the show was badass.

jason73

Yuri Bezmenov was right
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
I haven't watched Fridays event but the last time I watched onefc it was badass. If you haven't seen the one with mouse Johnson and Alvarez on the card check it out. It's free on YouTube and the show was badass.
every time i have ever watched one fc it has been bad ass .even a few years ago. the problem is i can almost never watch one fc. its on at like 6am on fridays or some shit. if it was 6 am saturday no problem. i watch M1 saturday mornings if its on. being on a work day makes it impossible

SongExotic2

ATM 3 CHAMPION OF THE WORLD. #FREECAIN
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
every time i have ever watched one fc it has been bad ass .even a few years ago. the problem is i can almost never watch one fc. its on at like 6am on fridays or some shit. if it was 6 am saturday no problem. i watch M1 saturday mornings if its on. being on a work day makes it impossible
Just watch it when you can the next day. I plan on watching Fridays event this week. No cunt watched it and I ain't seen the results. Rizin I try to watch live but it's fucken hard work. Shit starts at like 3 in the morning and goes until 2 in the afternoon

Enock-O-Lypse Now!

Underneath Denver International Airport
Jun 19, 2016
Isn't Crazy Horse still going?
Looks like his last fight was a little over a year ago - April 2018.

Lol Crazy Horse! His beef with Wanderlei was hilarious!

Creating the nick name: “Candylei Silva” and giving us this epic moment:

(Time stamped to when it gets good, watch all the post fight antics - pure comedy gold!)

View: https://youtu.be/J15ideyflLU?t=8m15s

Robbie Hart

All Biden Voters Are Mindless Sheep
Feb 13, 2015

(Time stamped to when it gets good, watch all the post fight antics - pure comedy gold!)

Yeah, that was funny as fuck
I wish van de lay would admit he got twatted and still went out and fought
That interview with Ariel (no, not an Ariel fan) but he was choking on the smoke from a spliff and I almost crashed my car as I used to download Aries’s podcasts the same as others so I could listen on long drives but that shit had me in tears

Never_Rolled

First 10,000
Dec 17, 2018
Yeah, that was funny as fuck
I wish van de lay would admit he got twatted and still went out and fought
That interview with Ariel (no, not an Ariel fan) but he was choking on the smoke from a spliff and I almost crashed my car as I used to download Aries’s podcasts the same as others so I could listen on long drives but that shit had me in tears
Chael had him on a year or two ago. He didn't come off very well. He also admitted to hitting a girl.

jason73

Yuri Bezmenov was right
First 100
Jan 15, 2015

he took a beating on one of those bareknuckle cards too