General Prime Minister Raab?

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Zeph

TMMAC Addict
Jan 22, 2015
He won't last a year. He's a muppet. If he doesn't lose an election the Tory's will shiv him in the back.

SongExotic2

ATM 3 CHAMPION OF THE WORLD. #FREECAIN
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Fuck I been cooking. Boris is on intensive care huh?

I don't know who the fuck this raab guy is but I say the good Prince takes over! I know he once said he wanted to be reincarnated as a deadly virus but I think he is the only one who can command absolute discipline. He would make his first address and people won't be fucken sunbathing and having picnics. He will run those fuckers down in his range rovers. And have his dogs patrol the town centre.

In fact,

Good luck to Boris but let's just give Phillip the reigns. I'm sure he has great ideas to fix it.

Leigh

Engineer
Pro Fighter
Jan 26, 2015
I don't know much about him. Thoughts Leigh @Leigh Robbie Hart @Robbie Hart Zeph @Zeph (are you in UK?) SongExotic2 @Shang Tsong2
He's a scumbag. They're all scumbags but he's an incompetent buffoon. He didn't know the Dover- Calais crossing was important for trade - lol wut? It is by far our shortest connection to Europe. And he was BREXIT secretary at the time!

It's like wondering if Texas is a significant crossing point into Mexico.

SongExotic2

First 100
Jan 16, 2015
He's a scumbag. They're all scumbags but he's an incompetent buffoon. He didn't know the Dover- Calais crossing was important for trade - lol wut? It is by far our shortest connection to Europe. And he was BREXIT secretary at the time!

It's like wondering if Texas is a significant crossing point into Mexico.
Not when the walls finished

MartyLife

ยาเม็ดสีแดงหรือสีฟ้ายา?
Feb 7, 2020
In Buddhism, we believe in reincarnation.
If rumors are to be believed, then he's already dead, and they were waiting for the best time to announce it.

The timing of his disappearance and the appearance of CoronaVirus, suggests that the dead Prince got his wish.

Namaste

SongExotic2

First 100
Jan 16, 2015
In Buddhism, we believe in reincarnation.
If rumors are to be believed, then he's already dead, and they were waiting for the best time to announce it.

The timing of his disappearance and the appearance of CoronaVirus, suggests that the dead Prince got his wish.

Namaste
The good Prince will never die. He will return to the volcano.

Rambo John J

Eats things that would make a Billy Goat Puke
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
We can nuke Cali too. Everytime I see Gov. Newsom speak, I want to hit him in the teeth with a bat.
just socal
not norcal

and wait till the wind is right

my folks are there

plus we gotta move papi and jesus and a couple others outta there

SongExotic2

First 100
Jan 16, 2015
just socal
not norcal

and wait till the wind is right

my folks are there

plus we gotta move papi and jesus and a couple others outta there
No need to nuke cali. Just chuck a smoke on the floor and the cunt catches fire

M

member 3289

I don't like Boris Johnson. I've never liked him. Even now, I can't find anything good to say about him.

But I do wish him a full recovery