General Prince Phillip Has Died

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

SongExotic2

ATM 3 CHAMPION OF THE WORLD. #FREECAIN
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
aye. That's not for me ken?

Anyway. Just passed new Scotland Yard on the train and someone somehow has spray painted ACAB in a very prominent but unbelievably in accessible part of the building

Fairest of fair play
One of the trains I used to work on was doing type test (trial runs) and some cunt managed to get into the depot. They wrote "test train, test graffiti" on it. Ha

SongExotic2

ATM 3 CHAMPION OF THE WORLD. #FREECAIN
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Speaking of graffiti, there's a member here that snook out of his house and did a massive graffiti on his high school gym. Spent all night. And when he got to school the next day the janitor was just finishing covering it up. Ha.

FINGERS

TMMAC Addict
Nov 14, 2019
In INews, PLANNING>OBITS, under the Europe section of Obits you can find the following:

PRINCE PHILLIP DEATH PLAN

PRINCE PHILLIP BACKGROUND

PHILLIP GUESTS BOOKED – This includes details of guests on retainer, arranged by Mandy, and other ad-hoc guests.

A list of PRINCE PHILLIP COVERS

PHILLIP STILLS MONTAGE

VIDEOWALL – PRINCE PHILLIP HIS LIFE

Full death plan is below – but the thinking in previous discussion is that we cover his death on the day he dies and then again on his funeral.

otaku1

TMMAC Addict
Jul 16, 2015
Did the volcano erupt?

I can't wait until the prince kills you with lightning, no offense.
Don't fuck with the Kurgan.
He'll chop your head off and establish dominance over your wife if you know what I'm saying...

(That's what I saw in a movie anyway)

silentsinger

Momofuku
Jun 23, 2015
I'm the only one of you fuckers here who's actually met him. You'd best be sending me care packages when he pops his clogs.