Lifestyle Prince Phillip movement roll call.

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

SongExotic2

ATM 3 CHAMPION OF THE WORLD. #FREECAIN
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
As we know, the prince is god. But recently with the rise in global temperature I felt it was worthwhile to a quick roster check to see who's gonna survive. I am gonna be straight up. I know I forgot at least two people and I don't have time to look them up. You know who you are, don't be mad, the world is hot right now.

Disciplined Galt @Galt
megatherium @Megaterio Llamas
Priziesthorse @Priziesthorse
Lord Vutulaki @Lord Vutulaki
@shadowmadman

We are basically the Illuminati. We need to address the issues at hand.

megatherium

el rey del mambo
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
As we know, the prince is god. But recently with the rise in global temperature I felt it was worthwhile to a quick roster check to see who's gonna survive. I am gonna be straight up. I know I forgot at least two people and I don't have time to look them up. You know who you are, don't be mad, the world is hot right now.

Disciplined Galt @Galt
@shadowmadman

The Prince shall return to the volcano soon. People have seen our proof and yet they wait.

I do not understand this.

Robbie Hart

All Biden Voters Are Mindless Sheep
Feb 13, 2015

Disciplined Galt @Galt
@shadowmadman

Shut up and sign the waiver, Prince Philip has more balls than you and would have signed by now

Truck Party

TMMAC Addict
Mar 16, 2017
What country do you preside over? Emperor truck stop
Read something about the inner workings of royalty sometime, you'll learn something. There's more to being a Prince than looking like a guy who once fired a housekeeper for making eye contact & owns more martini glasses than he has friends like this Phillip character does.

SongExotic2

ATM 3 CHAMPION OF THE WORLD. #FREECAIN
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Read something about the inner workings of royalty sometime, you'll learn something. There's more to being a Prince than looking like a guy who once fired a housekeeper for making eye contact & owns more martini glasses than he has friends like this Phillip character does.
Go read about the prince, if you aren't already dead from lightning