Lifestyle Prince Phillip movement roll call.

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Ted Williams' head

It's freezing in here!
Sep 23, 2015

War Prince Philip!

I had to interview his son Prince Edward back in 2015 when he came here... worst guy to interview EVER. What a dick haha

Ted Williams' head

It's freezing in here!
Sep 23, 2015
Elaborate.
To make a long story short I found him to be very pompous and stand offish. I had the raw tape saved for a while but I think it was deleted after.

He was here to present Duke of Edinburgh awards (started by the great Prince Phillip) to a bunch of kids. One small mousey reporter asked him some innocent icebreaker off the top (like "how are you enjoying Newfoundland" or something) and he denigrated her for about a minute, saying it was about the kids and not him and he wasn't going to answer any stupid questions. At one point he started getting preachy about how he was giving these award kids a chance to succeed, and how privileged we reporters and cameraman were. It's like dude... you're a Prince, you could buy all of our houses with cash, piss on the floors and fly back to England if you wanted to, why are you telling us to check our privilege.

SongExotic2

ATM 3 CHAMPION OF THE WORLD. #FREECAIN
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
To make a long story short I found him to be very pompous and stand offish. I had the raw tape saved for a while but I think it was deleted after.

He was here to present Duke of Edinburgh awards (started by the great Prince Phillip) to a bunch of kids. One small mousey reporter asked him some innocent icebreaker off the top (like "how are you enjoying Newfoundland" or something) and he denigrated her for about a minute, saying it was about the kids and not him and he wasn't going to answer any stupid questions. At one point he started getting preachy about how he was giving these award kids a chance to succeed, and how privileged we reporters and cameraman were. It's like dude... you're a Prince, you could buy all of our houses with cash, piss on the floors and fly back to England if you wanted to, why are you telling us to check our privilege.
You guys are lucky the one true Prince didn't show up

SongExotic2

First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Fuck I wish he was allowed to say some shit at the recent royal weddings. One of the Z list royals marries soon, perhaps he will show for that and flex his lightning

SongExotic2

First 100
Jan 16, 2015
It would have been an honour to get Prince Philip'd.

Prince Edward'd... meh.
Fuck prince Edward. I'd have egged the twat if he talked to me like that. Pompous cunt.

When the good prince goes off on one though people have to shut up and listen. I wish he had showed up on one of our naval parades. I'm a midget so on parade I'm usually somewhere on the front row in the middle, I always got spoken to by the VIP guest at that sort of shit.

I met the king of the Royal air Force once, I don't know his real title, he visited us in Kandahar for some press shit and to "get in with the lads" he asked me in front of the gathered squadron how I thought the war on terror was going and I said

"Well it's redders"

Redders is the Navy word for hot as fuck

Boom

SongExotic2

First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Apparently the good prince has a beef with Fergie

Not the chick from black eyed peas, the crap royal lady. Her daughter is the one getting married next but Phillip can't abide her dating back to 1992 when the paparazzi got snaps of some person sucking her toes by the pool.

Ghastly

Disciplined Galt

Disciplina et Frugalis
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
Apparently the good prince has a beef with Fergie

Not the chick from black eyed peas, the crap royal lady. Her daughter is the one getting married next but Phillip can't abide her dating back to 1992 when the paparazzi got snaps of some person sucking her toes by the pool.

Ghastly
The Good Prince is a man of principle and good standing, of course he doesn't want to associate with such a harlot.

SongExotic2

First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Charles will never rule. It was always set to go to William. I'd prefer it went to harry, but hey ho.

If the good prince can't rule than I guess his younger version can't either