General Princess Buttercup

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

sparkuri

Pulse On The Finger Of The Community
First 100
Jan 16, 2015

"Farmboy, I am an Angel.
I will hover over you like an orchid, my lips as sweet as honey.
Gazing into my eyes is akin to nurturing your soul for eternity.
I long for your long manliness and strength to fulfill my reason for being.
Of perfect breasts there is no shortage."

Decades pass...

CHARGES
WENCH, YOU'RE UNDER ARREST, FOR WHORING, GETTING AND GIVING AIDS, AND CUTTING ALL THE SOLDIER'S DICKS OFF IN THEIR SLEEP.

Mix6APlix

The more you cry, the less I care.
Oct 20, 2015
She's hot.
But not as hot as her daughter. (Dylan Penn fyi)

Mix6APlix

Oct 20, 2015
Newp. I didn't even know she was in it. I always thought it was a real chick flick so I never bothered.
It is so not a 'chick flick'. It's a quirky funny movie you could watch with your kids that is totally awesome. One of my favorite movies ever. I think it's on Netflix.

Edit: That's not to say that chicks won't enjoy it. It's a great movie that anyone of any age can watch and enjoy.

silentsinger

Momofuku
Jun 23, 2015
It is so not a 'chick flick'. It's a quirky funny movie you could watch with your kids that is totally awesome. One of my favorite movies ever. I think it's on Netflix.

Edit: That's not to say that chicks won't enjoy it. It's a great movie that anyone of any age can watch and enjoy.
It isn't : (

I'll hunt it down, it's bound to be Hulu/Primeable.

sparkuri

First 100
Jan 16, 2015

Dylan Penn, for reference.

You hang tight while you can there princess.
You've got about 5 years before Jared Leto casts you as the sympathetic girl next door.
Then there's the rest of the movie.
The retard wins, you lose.

Mix6APlix

Oct 20, 2015
I mean really: Who would think that adding Sean Penn's DNA to anyone who make such a hottie offspring?

silentsinger

Momofuku
Jun 23, 2015
I mean really: Who would think that adding Sean Penn's DNA to anyone who make such a hottie offspring?
What?!?!?!?!
Okay he’s knocking on a bit now but he was definitely pretty kicking it still a few years back. You’re my age, you must remember.

sparkuri

First 100
Jan 16, 2015
What?!?!?!?!
Okay he’s knocking on a bit now but he was definitely pretty kicking it still a few years back. You’re my age, you must remember.
He was reprehensible as Pac Man, I'm not sure he was breaking character either since he beat Madonna's ass on the regular.
'Course I'm not a chick & often can't fathom what one sees as "cute", but Penn has always struck me as the ultimate quasi white knight/social chameleon with liitle man syndrome .

silentsinger

Momofuku
Jun 23, 2015
He was reprehensible as Pac Man, I'm not sure he was breaking character either since he beat Madonna's ass on the regular.
'Course I'm not a chick & often can't fathom what one sees as "cute", but Penn has always struck me as the ultimate quasi white knight/social chameleon with liitle man syndrome .
I get the little man syndrome bit and I've not really seen him in too much, he had me in Mystic River though.