General Princess Buttercup

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

silentsinger

Momofuku
Jun 23, 2015
Ok now I must see it. What show?
Uh oh, I've spoiled it for you now. House of Cards on Netflix if you have it over there? It's awesome. Bit fucked now since Kevin Spacey tried fucking everything that moved and got fired but I'm sure it'll still be good without him...just not as awesome.

koolinkunming

Dec 13, 2017
Uh oh, I've spoiled it for you now. House of Cards on Netflix if you have it over there? It's awesome. Bit fucked now since Kevin Spacey tried fucking everything that moved and got fired but I'm sure it'll still be good without him...just not as awesome.
I’m embarrassed to say I’ve never watched that show.

Banchan

The Most Dangerous Dame
Oct 2, 2017
I mean really: Who would think that adding Sean Penn's DNA to anyone who make such a hottie offspring?
That's incredible. At first I thought it must be the mom has uber hottness. She's ok but doesn't completely explain their daughter.

benjo0101

TMMAC Addict
Jun 13, 2016
It is so not a 'chick flick'. It's a quirky funny movie you could watch with your kids that is totally awesome. One of my favorite movies ever. I think it's on Netflix.

Edit: That's not to say that chicks won't enjoy it. It's a great movie that anyone of any age can watch and enjoy.
It isnt far off GOAT status for me as a movie.

koolinkunming

Dec 13, 2017
Don't be, you've obviously had more interesting things going on. It really is awesome though, I especially liked watching it when I lived just outside of DC considering most of it's based there.
I’ll have to give it a gander. Btw, are you back in jolly old England, or still down in yankee land?