Lifestyle @Priziesthorse Updating His Resume, Exploring Career Change

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Filthy

Iowa Wrestling Champion
Jun 28, 2016
Congrats to Priziesthorse @Priziesthorse on the next chapter in his life.

Gay conversion therapist comes out as gay and ends 34-year marriage

"
A prominent therapist in the controversial “gay conversion movement” has come out as gay and revealed he is now dating men.

David Matheson, who is a devout Mormon, has also apologised to the LGBTQ community for any damage the widely discredited practice has caused.
Mr Matheson is the creator of a number of courses designed to change a person’s sexuality from gay to straight - but has now admitted he himself can no longer live a lie and said it was “time to affirm myself as gay”.

But despite him admitting that his 34-year marriage is over he also said that he is not renouncing his faith completely or the entirety of his work as a conversion therapist.

However, Mr Matheson did criticise the “shame-based homophobic-based system” of his Mormon upbringing in Utah.

He came out in a Facebook post after the LGBTQ charity Truth Wins Out found a private post from a fellow therapist announcing that Mr Matheson was no longer part of the movement.

M

member 3289

They're nice tho.
They're weird. When I lived in South America, they were the only other Americans living in my small village/town.

I was trying to avoid Americans at all costs anyway, but not once did I think about approaching those decaf drinking motherfuckers.

They always gave me a weird/creepy vibe.

SongExotic2

ATM 3 CHAMPION OF THE WORLD. #FREECAIN
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
They're weird. When I lived in South America, they were the only other Americans living in my small village/town.

I was trying to avoid Americans at all costs anyway, but not once did I think about approaching those decaf drinking motherfuckers.

They always gave me a weird/creepy vibe.
I saw the mountain where they hide the gold

SongExotic2

ATM 3 CHAMPION OF THE WORLD. #FREECAIN
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
It's in between salt lake and park city. Manned by fully armed private security.