pro fighters phoning each other up to talk shit?

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

jimmy boogaloo

General Links/Your Account
Nov 15, 2017
lmao, I just read that Tyson Fury sometimes gets drunk and phones up other HW boxers to talk shit! I would love to hear a recording!

Wilder is said to have got fucked off with it and blocked him lol - Anthony Joshua apparently enjoys it and talks shit back. brilliant.

had you heard about this? seems it was well known. I only just found out. imagine this happening in mma/does it happen in mma? Jon Jones would come into his absolute element #youstilltherepussy?

Robbie Hart

All Biden Voters Are Mindless Sheep
Feb 13, 2015
I don't doubt it and would encourage it.....Joshua playing along and being good about it makes me happy

It sounds like fun conversation

M

member 1013

I remember Ranpage was streaming himself one night and called Rashad up to trash talk him (post fight too). Rashad definitely thought it was funny.

KWingJitsu

ยาเม็ดสีแดงหรือสีฟ้ายา?
Nov 15, 2015
I remember Ranpage was streaming himself one night and called Rashad up to trash talk him (post fight too). Rashad definitely thought it was funny.
I remember Rampage used to give out his cell number to fans online and tell them to call him up.

M

member 1013

I remember Rampage used to give out his cell number to fans online and tell them to call him up.
When he wasn’t sexually assaulting women, mocking Japanese people in English or going on crazy car rides he was the best.