Professional Fighters League Going Global in 2021

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

nuraknu

savage
Jul 20, 2016

With no championship event in 2020, plans are underway to increase its future exposure. For 2021 and 2022, Davis said the PFL “is in discussion with four major international cities that are bidding to host the championship like a Super Bowl outside of the U.S. It’ll be a coming of age for the PFL as a major international event.”

As the championship will go global — the 2019 championship drew 400,000 on ESPN2, beating every Bellator event for the past year and earning nearly half the average UFC audience — the regular season and playoffs leading to the championship will be staged in a single destination. Part of the single-destination decision is that the PFL is not driven by ticket sales; Davis said ticketing comprises 5 percent of the league’s total revenue with media exposure (the league has 30 global partners) driving the majority of the business....

Continue reading:

MartyLife

ยาเม็ดสีแดงหรือสีฟ้ายา?
Feb 7, 2020
I as just discussing them with a friend today, wondering what happened to them post-Covid and what their plans were...

MMAHAWK

Real Gs come from California.America Muthafucker
Feb 5, 2015
I as just discussing them with a friend today, wondering what happened to them post-Covid and what their plans were...
Talk about them occasionally on my podcast. They had a season scheduled to start about now but cancelled it about 6 weeks ago. They released a ton of fighters to allow them to fight in other orgs if fights became available. They of course did not really release any of their name talent and guys like Rory McDonald will essentially be on the shelf for a year plus.