General Proper 12 is pretty strong whiskey

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

fightcity

Sep 15, 2017
Yeah its funny lol. Ok couple things going on. If you watch closely Conor is expecting a takedown so starts to pull his lead leg back. Also his arms are full of blood from grappling in the first round so he's sluggish and arms down plus no respect for khabibs stand up. Perfect storm for Khabib and he nails it. The punch was a wild overhand. Normally Conor ducks those and lands the left usually leading to the end of the fight...but wary of the takedown fucks up and gets caught...

SongExotic2

ATM 3 CHAMPION OF THE WORLD. #FREECAIN
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Yeah its funny lol. Ok couple things going on. If you watch closely Conor is expecting a takedown so starts to pull his lead leg back. Also his arms are full of blood from grappling in the first round so he's sluggish and arms down plus no respect for khabibs stand up. Perfect storm for Khabib and he nails it. The punch was a wild overhand. Normally Conor ducks those and lands the left usually leading to the end of the fight...but wary of the takedown fucks up and gets caught...
Yea he punched that fucker good

That Khabib is a tough nut to crack. If you can't grapple with him then you better be able to dust him up with great haste.

Kevin Lee looks like he may be formulating a blueprint.

fightcity

Sep 15, 2017
That Khabib is a tough nut to crack. If you can't grapple with him then you better be able to dust him up with great haste.

Kevin Lee looks like he may be formulating a blueprint.
Yeah Kevin seems to think he has the formula... I would love to see that fight. But I think Tony is first in line especially after his performance.

Yeah Kevin seems to think he has the formula... I would love to see that fight. But I think Tony is first in line especially after his performance.
Khabib fought Edson
Kevin later did the same.
Khabib fought AI
Kevin is scheduled to do the same...

fightcity

Sep 15, 2017
Khabib fought Edson
Kevin later did the same.
Khabib fought AI
Kevin is scheduled to do the same...
I think Khabib will beat Tony also. Kevin has the grappling where he might be a threat but we'll see. I listened to Eddie Bravo on what Tony might do with Khabib and he said instead of using all your energy to get back up they would attack from the bottom. He said he didn't know if it would work but no one has succeeded the other way so why not try it. The problem I see is once Khabib has you on the ground he ties you up so well there is little opportunity to attack for a submission. Although Conor had him in Guard a couple times so maybe Tony could do something from guard? It will be interesting. To bad all the flap after the fight as this will delay any fight for khabib. Also he is talking of retiring but I think Conor will goad him into a rematch if he does. Tony should see if he can train with Damian Mia lol...

Rambo John J

Eats things that would make a Billy Goat Puke
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
I think Khabib will beat Tony also. Kevin has the grappling where he might be a threat but we'll see. I listened to Eddie Bravo on what Tony might do with Khabib and he said instead of using all your energy to get back up they would attack from the bottom. He said he didn't know if it would work but no one has succeeded the other way so why not try it. The problem I see is once Khabib has you on the ground he ties you up so well there is little opportunity to attack for a submission. Although Conor had him in Guard a couple times so maybe Tony could do something from guard? It will be interesting. To bad all the flap after the fight as this will delay any fight for khabib. Also he is talking of retiring but I think Conor will goad him into a rematch if he does. Tony should see if he can train with Damian Mia lol...
Tony is a wild man

Enock-O-Lypse Now!

Underneath Denver International Airport
Jun 19, 2016
On a serious note look at the way Conor falls down and recovers -- i do think his recovery fall and movement falling back has a direct correlation to training with Ido Portal