General Psychedelics to treat addiction, depression and anxiety

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

HEATH VON DOOM

Remember the 5th of November
Oct 21, 2015
I like how they quantify their position by saying it could. Thats the hey hey look at me non committal response. Sciences form of attention whoring.

You know what else could cure all those things? 10 dimes that bake you cookies and give you blowjobs whenever you want.

tang

top korean roofer
Oct 21, 2015
It works. I kicked alcohol and cigs by using LSD and Psilocybin, also helped with my ongoing depression.

Don’t know science but something like helps you to dis-associate certain connections in your brains.

Rambo John J

Eats things that would make a Billy Goat Puke
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
It works. Psilocybin
I agree

Amazing after effects and self realization.

The trip when on mushrooms isn't that crazy or euphoric...but a rewire of the processes occurs and some sort of reconnection of the brain's connectivity and mental health IMO

Visualization of the brain connections in the brain of a person on psilocybin (right) and the brain of a person not given the drug.
Journal of the Royal Society Interface

tang

top korean roofer
Oct 21, 2015
I agree

Amazing after effects and self realization.

The trip when on mushrooms isn't that crazy or euphoric...but a rewire of the processes occurs and some sort of reconnection of the brain's connectivity and mental health IMO

Visualization of the brain connections in the brain of a person on psilocybin (right) and the brain of a person not given the drug.
Journal of the Royal Society Interface
rambo?

sparkuri

Pulse On The Finger Of The Community
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
I like how they quantify their position by saying it could. Thats the hey hey look at me non committal response. Sciences form of attention whoring.

You know what else could cure all those things? 10 dimes that bake you cookies and give you blowjobs whenever you want.
Chicks are great, until you realize each one carries a little piece of your soul & the brownies made you fat & clogged your arteries.
Then you're back to shrooms.

HEATH VON DOOM

Remember the 5th of November
Oct 21, 2015
Chicks are great, until you realize each one carries a little piece of your soul & the brownies made you fat & clogged your arteries.
Then you're back to shrooms.
But you agree that 10 dimes blowing you COULD treat all of those.

steroid to heaven

Colonize the Sun
Dec 23, 2015
i wouldnt mess with that stuff.
but some dude on the og knew a kid with stuttering who took mushrooms once and never stuttered again.
pretty odd