PUBG Mobile

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Jdog93

.....?
Jun 2, 2016

Player Unknowns Battle Ground is now on Mobile.

Just started playing.
First Solo game i won in a 100 player lobby.

Was really psyched about it till i learned their lobbies have bots.

Still its a good game.

Ive yet to play the PC version since well.... I dont have one.

So i don't know how it compares.

Im going to keep playing and maybe we can start a TMMAC Squad.

Gay For Longo

*insert Matt Serra meme
Jan 22, 2016
Looked fun the first 1000 times it played as an ad for me on YouTube
I am now more than sick of it and haven't played a second lol

Andrewsimar Palhardass

Women, dinosaurs, and the violence of the octagon.
Jan 8, 2016
I play it on PC. It's a great game, but they added a new desert map a few months ago that kinda ruined everything. They're kind of acknowledging that now though so hopefully they get it back to its old appeal.

Super Dave

The party’s over
Dec 28, 2015
Fun game. I'm impressed with how well it controls for a mobile game.

I'm not very good though. Never done better than cracking the top ten.

Jdog93

.....?
Jun 2, 2016
Fun game. I'm impressed with how well it controls for a mobile game.

I'm not very good though. Never done better than cracking the top ten.
Yes.

I haven't played the Real PC version so cant say much comparison wise.

But as a Avid Mobile Gamer.
The controls and overall experience has been awesome.

Ofcoarse there is a few problems with lag and lobbies but thats a given.

If you wanna game let me know here or add me.--> "JdogDaBeast"

Im not the best but ive won dozens of solo and a few squad games.

D241

Banned
Jan 14, 2015
Absolutely love this game. Season one I had 4 wwcd on solo, just FINALLY got my first solo 3 days ago.

Have you guys heard about the running while crouched exploit? My buddy I play with told/showed me yesterday. I haven't figured it out yet but he pointed out what I was doing wrong. At first I was against it and worried you could get your account banned but then I realized it's not a hack, it's an exploit. You're only doing what the game allows you to do

Jehannum

TMMAC's Most Handsome Artist
Jan 26, 2016
Absolutely love this game. Season one I had 4 wwcd on solo, just FINALLY got my first solo 3 days ago.

Have you guys heard about the running while crouched exploit? My buddy I play with told/showed me yesterday. I haven't figured it out yet but he pointed out what I was doing wrong. At first I was against it and worried you could get your account banned but then I realized it's not a hack, it's an exploit. You're only doing what the game allows you to do
it's still gay as fuck though, if you can't compete without exploits then either you suck, the game sucks, or both.

D241

Banned
Jan 14, 2015
it's still gay as fuck though, if you can't compete without exploits then either you suck, the game sucks, or both.
That was my initial reaction. But it's not really much help. I think the only use for it would be if you are far outside the circle and need to travel by foot far, then the trick can come in handy but other than that I don't think it will help you get in the top ten more or win wwcd.

I have changed my tune and figure, if others are going to do it, and I'm allowed to do it, then why not? I still have a hard time doing it. I couldn't do it today. I did it one time in the lobby yesterday.

D241

Banned
Jan 14, 2015
Still loving this game.

Currently level 52
Solo I'm Platinum 1
Duo I'm Diamond V
Squads I'm Crown 3

I'm trying to get to Crown on solo's and duo's and if so I'll be the only person of the 160 people I'm friends with to be Crown or better in more than one mode. I'm surprised there are people who do squads only. You've got to try solo and duo's, it's fun and challenging. Sometimes other randoms in squads look down on me if they're a Crown 2 or higher and I'm just a Crown 3 but when you look at all the stats not just squads, I have multiple chicken dinners on solo and duo's versus their none.

You can just have a good player/players and/or solid squad and get your ranking up there, but if you win in solo, there's no denying you have skills. Solo stats don't lie.

Jdog93

.....?
Jun 2, 2016
Still loving this game.

Currently level 52
Solo I'm Platinum 1
Duo I'm Diamond V
Squads I'm Crown 3

I'm trying to get to Crown on solo's and duo's and if so I'll be the only person of the 160 people I'm friends with to be Crown or better in more than one mode. I'm surprised there are people who do squads only. You've got to try solo and duo's, it's fun and challenging. Sometimes other randoms in squads look down on me if they're a Crown 2 or higher and I'm just a Crown 3 but when you look at all the stats not just squads, I have multiple chicken dinners on solo and duo's versus their none.

You can just have a good player/players and/or solid squad and get your ranking up there, but if you win in solo, there's no denying you have skills. Solo stats don't lie.
How are you doing on FPP?

Ive been trying to get to Ace on both.

Currently Crown 4 TPP and Diamond 4 FPP.

That is true about solo and duos.

Takes more skill but its just so damn boring.

To me half the fun of the game has been meeting interesting characters I call friends on there and playing this intense game with.

So many funny moments.

Don't think i have you has a friend yet.

My Game name is: U · ェ · U

Its a Dog. But people keep calling me u i u for some reason.

D241

Banned
Jan 14, 2015
How are you doing on FPP?

Ive been trying to get to Ace on both.

Currently Crown 4 TPP and Diamond 4 FPP.

That is true about solo and duos.

Takes more skill but its just so damn boring.

To me half the fun of the game has been meeting interesting characters I call friends on there and playing this intense game with.

So many funny moments.

Don't think i have you has a friend yet.

My Game name is: U · ェ · U

Its a Dog. But people keep calling me u i u for some reason.
I've only played a handful of games in fpp. I prefer 3rd person for most shooter games but fpp in pubg mobile is actually pretty good. My only gripe is that when you are prone it's virtually impossible to see in front of you let alone spot an enemy. I do like how it seems like you move faster in fpp.