VID Pudzianowski win via gorilla punch

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Pitbull9

Daddy
Jan 28, 2015
Wow. Damn Rolles is just terrible lol. I assume by putting his gloves in the center means he is done.

Pitbull9

Daddy
Jan 28, 2015
For a second I though it was you fighting.
Haha I wish. Man to be as big as pudj was even for a day would be cool lol. Sometimes I wish I could throw caution to the wind and hit up A real cycle for a couple years damn I could easily get to 220 and would be retarded big lol.

ChaosOverkill

Conor is ushering in the Chomochiq fashion era.
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Looks like Pudz can actually mechanically do that better now that he dropped a bunch of muscle.

Oh and Rolles is a dogs breakfast

Wild

Zi Nazi
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
Haha I wish. Man to be as big as pudj was even for a day would be cool lol. Sometimes I wish I could throw caution to the wind and hit up A real cycle for a couple years damn I could easily get to 220 and would be retarded big lol.
What are you worried about? 2400mg/day of NAC & 1200mg/day ALA for liver support. 600mg/day of Fish Oil. A multi-vitamin. Baby aspirin regimen if you get concerned about Hemoglobin counts. Limit your cycle to 500mg/test every 7-10 days + only one other compound (Dbol, Masteron, etc). 14 weeks on and 8 weeks off w/ proper PCT.

That's not a crazy cycle by any means, but would certainly be effective.

Splinty

Shake 'em off
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
Looks like Pudz can actually mechanically do that better now that he dropped a bunch of muscle.

Isn't it ann odd the pile of bullshit we were all fed as children? Get as big as possible = kick as much ass as possible. MMA is just an amazing crucible. It forces efficiency. I find that incredibly intriguing.

Pitbull9

Daddy
Jan 28, 2015
What are you worried about? 2400mg/day of NAC & 1200mg/day ALA for liver support. 600mg/day of Fish Oil. A multi-vitamin. Baby aspirin regimen if you get concerned about Hemoglobin counts. Limit your cycle to 500mg/test every 7-10 days + only one other compound (Dbol, Masteron, etc). 14 weeks on and 8 weeks off w/ proper PCT.

I actually might jump on a small test deca dbol cycle in July

Wild

Zi Nazi
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
I actually might jump on a small test deca dbol cycle in July
I would choose one or the other...or load one at the front end, and the other on the back end (deca weeks 1-6, dbol weeks 7-12...off the last 2 weeks). Make sure you take the supplements I mentioned. Good luck brother.

Pitbull9

Daddy
Jan 28, 2015
I would choose one or the other...or load one at the front end, and the other on the back end (deca weeks 1-6, dbol weeks 7-12...off the last 2 weeks). Make sure you take the supplements I mentioned. Good luck brother.
Yeah that is actually how I want to do it, good call. I already get phlebotmies so my rbcs will be in check. Def take the other stuff though and yeah I will kick the dbol in towards the end and start off with my trt dose maybe a bit higher and some deca at like 3-400 Mgs a week. I only really want another like 10-15lbs on me and I will be totally good to go. No reason to get to carried away because I'm not going to be an ifbb pro anytime soon lol. Might just do a couple comps for fun to get in shape and for the experience shit like that. I'm 5'6 about 185-190 now I would like to be around 205 real lean or 190 real lean. Diet will be on point once I start this so that it will be a clean bulk and water levels will be specific.

Leigh

Engineer
Pro Fighter
Jan 26, 2015

You don't reckon he'll lose a load when he comes off?

If possible, stack some GH or igf-1 with the test