General Pulls knife over loud fart

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

jason73

Yuri Bezmenov was right
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
A Florida woman faces an aggravated assault charge after authorities say she passed gas in line at a dollar store and pulled a knife on a man who complained about it.

Citing a Broward Sheriff's Office report, the Miami Herald reports 37-year-old Shanetta Yvette Wilson passed gas while waiting in line at a Dollar General Sunday night and upset a nearby customer. The report says the offended customer and Wilson then got into an argument "in reference to the defendant farting loudly."

It says Wilson then pulled a small folding knife out of her purse and told the victim she was going to "gut" him while moving as if to attack him. Wilson was arrested and charged with aggravated assault with a deadly weapon without intent to kill.

It's unclear if she has a lawyer.

Nemo?

Too weird to live, too rare to die.
Dec 2, 2015
Sounds like she needs to worry about her guts.

This message brought to you by shroom tech @ onnit.

SuperPig

Enjoy yourselves
Aug 7, 2015
based on her name i was sure she'd be an asian ---- Shanetta
I don't mean any harm but... Not only does she look like someone that I wouldn't call out for a nasty fart but she definitely looks like the type capable of farting so violently that you would muster up the courage to call her out for it.

M

member 3289

I was thinking it was in a shitty area but it's not really.

Then I was going to talk shit about dollar stores but I do shop at one from time to time because they have some items that you just can't find anywhere else.

HEATH VON DOOM @HEATH VON DOOM told me he bought all his wedding decorations at a dollar store

HEATH VON DOOM

Remember the 5th of November
Oct 21, 2015
I was thinking it was in a shitty area but it's not really.

Then I was going to talk shit about dollar stores but I do shop at one from time to time because they have some items that you just can't find anywhere else.

HEATH VON DOOM @HEATH VON DOOM told me he bought all his wedding decorations at a dollar store
I got married at the courthouse fucktard. They don't let you decorate.

SongExotic2

ATM 3 CHAMPION OF THE WORLD. #FREECAIN
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Women who fart should be thrown in the volcano

Hauler

Been fallin so long it's like gravitys gone
Feb 3, 2016
Florida and a Dollar General.
What could go wrong?