Punk says a PPV w/ his 1st fight & Brocks return

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

dacofty

Yea..Ok..Whatever
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
Oh I agree it would do great buys, but we all know 1. he will get a guy that will job to him because egg and swole did that for Lesnar and if Lesnar returns they would do it again

SongExotic2

ATM 3 CHAMPION OF THE WORLD. #FREECAIN
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
I diddnt buy the last paper view, ronda. Fuck I haven't paid for one for a qwhile I usually go accross the street to a bar.

Depending on the rest of the card this might be one I would buy, for all the wrong reasons

Shy Guy

Clowns to the left of me, jokers to the right...
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
I diddnt buy the last paper view, ronda. Fuck I haven't paid for one for a qwhile I usually go accross the street to a bar.

Depending on the rest of the card this might be one I would buy, for all the wrong reasons

That's cool you have a bar so close. The only places around here that air UFC PPV's are BWW. Unfortunately that place gets packed and by the end of the night, I spend more than what I would have by ordering the ppv.

I have ordered the last 4 including tonight's with the Hola extension discount. $15 is a fair price and it at least contributes to those who get a PPV cut.

SongExotic2

First 100
Jan 16, 2015
That's cool you have a bar so close. The only places around here that air UFC PPV's are BWW. Unfortunately that place gets packed and by the end of the night, I spend more than what I would have by ordering the ppv.

I have ordered the last 4 including tonight's with the Hola extension discount. $15 is a fair price and it at least contributes to those who get a PPV cut.
I've still not done that. And Yea I spend more going out but I usually turn it into a night with my buddies or Recent ex. I'll check out the discount route next time I buy one

Rico_Cutler

First 100
First 100
Jan 18, 2015
LOL yea I think hes right. What ever PPV they put him on will do big numbers.

To give a gauge on Punks popularity he has 2.34 million followers on twitter.

Jon Jones has 1 million
Chael Sonnen has 800K
Brock Lesnar has 387K

SongExotic2

First 100
Jan 16, 2015

Jon Jones has 1 million
Chael Sonnen has 800K
Brock Lesnar has 387K
Did you see the caliber of his fans when he did that q&a? Those guys have gotten less collective pussy than a shaolin monk

La Paix

Fuck this place
First 100
Jan 14, 2015

Jon Jones has 1 million
Chael Sonnen has 800K
Brock Lesnar has 387K
What kind of thing would Brock feel is tweet worthy? Doesn't seem the type to even have it.

Rico_Cutler

First 100
First 100
Jan 18, 2015
LOL yea that Q&A Punk did was pretty laughable. Every guy that asked a question seemed drunk and short a few marbles.

Shy Guy

Clowns to the left of me, jokers to the right...
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
Did you see the caliber of his fans when he did that q&a? Those guys have gotten less collective pussy than a shaolin monk
I don't think those were CM Punk fans. I'm pretty sure that was just a standard MMA crowd.