General Pussification of 'Murica, Part II

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Enock-O-Lypse Now!

Underneath Denver International Airport
Jun 19, 2016
Just like clockwork, the day after they tell me that they can't possibly use a professional coach because OMG SOOO MANY MOMS AND DADS!!!, two dads who coach one of our teams asked me if I can run their practice tonight.

I can . . . but you know who else can run this practice? And every other practice? The damn professional coach.
You really should just bring the old pro in as your assistant to help out - when situations come up like the one you are talking about then old pro can step up and take over those teams.

Everything in life is perspective right? It’s how we look at things ...

maurice @maurice remember this, those kids don’t know better - they just want to come out and play ball and try to get better.

It sounds like you are a great coach, so put aside the dip shits you have to deal with and focus 100% of your time and energy into helping every kid that shows up to practice - including the ones that have absolutely no talent because at least they are making an effort - they are showing up and probably know inside they suck..but they keep coming..... as a real deal hookers and hoes know how you feel coach it’s your responsibility to try your hardest to teach these kids everything you know and make them better ....if you do that - it will touch their lives in more ways then just basketball and in 10 years..you’ll be the guy those kids think back and remember ...and you’ll be the one they were inspired by and in return will one day pass that knowledge on to other little ones...

“Perspective”

maurice

Posting Machine
Oct 21, 2015
Practice was great. The kids had a lot of fun and learned a bunch. Most of them did things today that they've never done before and probably didn't even realize that they were capable of doing. For example, the least coordinated kid in the grade hit a corner 3, and the entire gym went nuts cheering for him. He'll be smiling about that for the rest of the week.

Enock-O-Lypse Now!

Underneath Denver International Airport
Jun 19, 2016
Practice was great. The kids had a lot of fun and learned a bunch. Most of them did things today that they've never done before and probably didn't even realize that they were capable of doing. For example, the least coordinated kid in the grade hit a corner 3, and the entire gym went nuts cheering for him. He'll be smiling about that for the rest of the week.
See! There you go maurice @maurice ...it’s all about teaching all the knowledge you have while at the same time getting everyone involved and having fun ....

Say maurice @maurice, did you know there is a model to building a Dynasty?

It’s just like building a house ...

You take your best coach and have them coach the little kids.

You have your 2nd best coach - coach the kids in middle school ....

Then you have your shittiest coach - coach your high school kids - let him get all the accolades - all the headlines in the papers - let him take all the credit ...

What is the most important part of building a house?

maurice

Posting Machine
Oct 21, 2015
Had the pro coach come in today and install some half court sets, because our first game is Saturday. Chick who books the school gym says we have to be out by 8pm because another team reserved it. 8pm rolls around and no other team arrives, just the chick's HS-aged son and her cuck husband, so we kept right on practicing for another 45 minutes. Apparently she expected us to leave so that he could shoot around in an empty gym for an hour.

maurice

Posting Machine
Oct 21, 2015
Sorry for bumping this oldish thread, but I have to vent again.

Baseball season got a late start because COVID, but we recently were able to cobble together a season so the kids don't lose a full year of development and just in general to give them something to do other than staring at a screen. By "we," I of course mean the 8 or so people actively coaching. The rest of the parents are beyond useless.

For example, tonight, some Karen tried to rip something that didn't belong to her out of my hand because it was . . . blocking her view or something? Don't know for sure because I don't really care. I didn't let go and politely asked her to "please" let go and move away from me. Imagine being such a privileged cunt that you feel okay physically confronting a grown man for literally any reason!

Her idiot husband became enraged by this, and he too tried to rip it out of my hands unsuccessfully and then repeatedly challenged me to fight him. I politely declined to beat his ass in front of his own child and his child's friends, but again asked him to move away from me and starting thinking that I might have to call 911. He really very much wanted to hit me to impress his wife or kid or something, but just couldn't muster the balls to do it. Probably helped that I was wearing an Underarmour compression shirt and am yoked as fuck from months of COVID garage lifting haps.

Later, another parent grabbed me from behind and told me to stop coaching the pitcher . . . who is not his kid . . . and I'm the kid's pitching coach.

Miesha's Taint

Miesha's Taint
Dec 3, 2018
Sorry for bumping this oldish thread, but I have to vent again.

Baseball season got a late start because COVID, but we recently were able to cobble together a season so the kids don't lose a full year of development and just in general to give them something to do other than staring at a screen. By "we," I of course mean the 8 or so people actively coaching. The rest of the parents are beyond useless.

For example, tonight, some Karen tried to rip something that didn't belong to her out of my hand because it was . . . blocking her view or something? Don't know for sure because I don't really care. I didn't let go and politely asked her to "please" let go and move away from me. Imagine being such a privileged cunt that you feel okay physically confronting a grown man for literally any reason!

Her idiot husband became enraged by this, and he too tried to rip it out of my hands unsuccessfully and then repeatedly challenged me to fight him. I politely declined to beat his ass in front of his own child and his child's friends, but again asked him to move away from me and starting thinking that I might have to call 911. He really very much wanted to hit me to impress his wife or kid or something, but just couldn't muster the balls to do it. Probably helped that I was wearing an Underarmour compression shirt and am yoked as fuck from months of COVID garage lifting haps.

Later, another parent grabbed me from behind and told me to stop coaching the pitcher . . . who is not his kid . . . and I'm the kid's pitching coach.
Patience of a saint Sir.

Better man than I.