Personal Pussy Needs Some Help

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

BeardOfKnowledge

The Most Consistent Motherfucker You Know
Jul 22, 2015
My sister in law has a cat. Her cat needs a $2500 surgery. I hate cats, but my sister inlaw is one of the best, hardest working people I know. She's a law student, who does a lot of volunteer work and already spent her savings on the first surgery to find out the cat needs another. Anyone here who has pets know that they become family members. Particularly when you aren't quite at the "having your own kids" stage of life yet. Anyways, she's set up a gofundme page for it, and I was wondering if any of the fine TMMAC'ers might be interested in helping out.

Click here to support Saving Nez Rose by Carly Jacuk

Sorry for the rambling as this type of thing really isn't something I've done before. Anyone who'd like to help out it'd be greatly appreciated. If not that's understandable too. Thanks for taking the time to read.

p.s. She doesn't know I'm doing this on her behalf so please respect her privacy and don't dox the shit out of her.

Posting Machine
May 14, 2016
My sister in law has a cat. Her cat needs a $2500 surgery. I hate cats, but my sister inlaw is one of the best, hardest working people I know. She's a law student, who does a lot of volunteer work and already spent her savings on the first surgery to find out the cat needs another. Anyone here who has pets know that they become family members. Particularly when you aren't quite at the "having your own kids" stage of life yet. Anyways, she's set up a gofundme page for it, and I was wondering if any of the fine TMMAC'ers might be interested in helping out.

Click here to support Saving Nez Rose by Carly Jacuk

Sorry for the rambling as this type of thing really isn't something I've done before. Anyone who'd like to help out it'd be greatly appreciated. If not that's understandable too. Thanks for taking the time to read.

p.s. She doesn't know I'm doing this on her behalf so please respect her privacy and don't dox the shit out of her.
aw. ive only made $500 so far this year lol. otherwise, id help more. ill throw a lil. i hope the cat gets better :-/

Posting Machine
May 14, 2016
i just read. so expensive. 2nd operation. poor girl. i hope he gets better. i love cats. and he is adorable

Posting Machine
May 14, 2016
haha whoops. we chose the same pic. heres another of Nex with his brother, who misses him right now

BeardOfKnowledge

The Most Consistent Motherfucker You Know
Jul 22, 2015
If you decide to donate I'd appreciate if you'd pm me with your real name so I can appropriately claim credit for TMMAC's generosity. Thanks again for being awesome.

jason73

Yuri Bezmenov was right
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
i dont even like cats but i like my tmmac brothers so i threw in a few bucks to help your fam

Mix6APlix

The more you cry, the less I care.
Oct 20, 2015
I approve of this thread.

I took in one of my neighbors lab since he was going to put her to sleep instead of paying for acl surgery.

1600 dollars later she was good to go.

The weird part is the guy who found her a new home was the owner of my favorite booze store.

He was also chairman at a close by Humane Society. He wouldn't sell to me if I didn't bring my dogs in. I asked him if he knew anybody who was looking for a lab. I gave him a list of things that were required: not a hunter, fenced in yard, etc...

Every couple weeks he would tell me that he was still looking for someone. After a few months I thought it was just lip service and conversation.

About a year later, he found a couple who had recently lost their lab. But he pulled out the list of requirements I had given him. He kept it the entire time in his cash register. I met the couple later that day, and had checked with them a couple times thereafter. They were very happy with her.

:(

The poor cat had a heart condition and had to be euthanized.

So sorry BeardOfKnowledge @JohnyHendricksBeard

Please let your sister in law know to use my donation towards the first operation the kitty had as I don't know how to reply.