General put original community chit chat in hall of fame

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

SongExotic2

ATM 3 CHAMPION OF THE WORLD. #FREECAIN
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
If we want to be taken as a serious credible communty then it only makes sense.

I propose we hang the nazi on his yacht, i become supreme leader and restore balance to the madness .

It only makes perfect sense...

RaginCajun

The Reigning Undisputed Monsters Tournament Champ
Oct 25, 2015

I propose we hang the nazi on his yacht, i become supreme leader and restore balance to the madness .

I was with you until I read the second line.

Limpy

Banned
Oct 20, 2015
I agree. I wasn't much of a part of that but if I think it's the biggest thread here and it deserves recognition for that.

SongExotic2

ATM 3 CHAMPION OF THE WORLD. #FREECAIN
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
I agree. I wasn't much of a part of that but if I think it's the biggest thread here and it deserves recognition for that.
Im not talking about the pussywhipped version. Im talking about the original wild west. The one they chased out of town because it was too badass

Limpy

Banned
Oct 20, 2015
Im not talking about the pussywhipped version. Im talking about the original wild west. The one they chased out of town because it was too badass
I remember, I was there when it got frozen. I think I was here for like a week.

Wimpiam

Pineapple Ombudsman
Mar 25, 2016
I think it looks great in teal and orange. Only thing that would be better is comic sans

Robbie Hart

All Biden Voters Are Mindless Sheep
Feb 13, 2015
This idea reminds me of Hilary Clinton's fat, sloppy, disgusting, lying, murdering, scumbag ass who just won't fucking go away.

Nobody likes you, yet here you are again you whore.

Qat

QoQ
Nov 3, 2015
This idea reminds me of Hilary Clinton's fat, sloppy, disgusting, lying, murdering, scumbag ass who just won't fucking go away.

Nobody likes you, yet here you are again you whore.
She would already be forgotten if you didn't bring her up at every chance, and every not-chance.

silentsinger

Momofuku
Jun 23, 2015

You didn’t even really know me when you made this thread, didn’t know where I was born, and you were starting on me even then!