General Put that trunk in that trunk!

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Robbie Hart

All Biden Voters Are Mindless Sheep
Feb 13, 2015
what about hottie on the elephant
I think she is a 10
She’s hot a nice azzzzzzzz and body and face but that elephant completely fucked it up for me
I don’t want to think she has a stinky ass (why was he so intent on his missio to “dig in that ass” nor do I want anything to do with her actual butthole which the elephant brought to the fore

Never_Rolled

First 10,000
Dec 17, 2018
She’s hot a nice azzzzzzzz and body and face but that elephant completely fucked it up for me
I don’t want to think she has a stinky ass (why was he so intent on his missio to “dig in that ass” nor do I want anything to do with her actual butthole which the elephant brought to the fore
That’s a Miami 5 and she probably doesn’t wipe well.

Rambo John J

Eats things that would make a Billy Goat Puke
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
That’s a Miami 5 and she probably doesn’t wipe well.
I believe you about the rating
I am sure my mandible would be even more slack jawed than it currently is if I was looking at the Florida womenz

lil shower before mounting takes care of the second issue you mentioned

Nemo?

Too weird to live, too rare to die.
Dec 2, 2015
The elephants interest tells me that pum pum is sweet.....elephants love fruit and they have a better developed smelling system.... Porra.