General Pyro

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Filthy

Iowa Wrestling Champion
Jun 28, 2016
I saw whistling bungholes, spleen splitters, whisker biscuits, honkey lighters, hüsker düs, hüsker don'ts, cherry bombs, nipsy daisers (with AND without the scooter stick), and literally dozens of whistling kitty chasers.

But not a single sparkler or snake? WTF is wrong with you?

b00ts

pews&vrooms
Amateur Fighter
Oct 21, 2015
I saw whistling bungholes, spleen splitters, whisker biscuits, honkey lighters, hüsker düs, hüsker don'ts, cherry bombs, nipsy daisers (with AND without the scooter stick), and literally dozens of whistling kitty chasers.

sparkuri

Pulse On The Finger Of The Community
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
It looks insanely dangerous and makeshift.
And awesome.

I wanna be there.

There is absolutely zero setback at this location.
We have 10 shoots per year under our license, this is the one where we get absolutely ridiculous, just big kids.

All other shoots are coordinated through all AHJ's, most of whom we teach firework safety/courses as they know little more the average Joe regarding safety, building, transport, manufacture, etc.
It's our goal to impact legislation, so we coordinate intel at the sub-committee level so negative bills die on the floor.

But this particular shoot is where we go buck wild, with everything being transported, built, fired, and destroyed(burnt) in a 12-hour timespan.

sparkuri

First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Haven't seen any official video yet, but, I'm the finale guy, and someone sent me a small cellphone clip of my set filmed from inside a car. I guess kids have sensitive eardrums?

5 stations...

View: https://youtu.be/nQKFBO2noSs

otaku1

TMMAC Addict
Jul 16, 2015
There is absolutely zero setback at this location.
We have 10 shoots per year under our license, this is the one where we get absolutely ridiculous, just big kids.

All other shoots are coordinated through all AHJ's, most of whom we teach firework safety/courses as they know little more the average Joe regarding safety, building, transport, manufacture, etc.
It's our goal to impact legislation, so we coordinate intel at the sub-committee level so negative bills die on the floor.

But this particular shoot is where we go buck wild, with everything being transported, built, fired, and destroyed(burnt) in a 12-hour timespan.

Wait
You guys teach fireworks safety?
Is it just me... but I think it's funny??
Anyway my inner pyromaniac urges to be there to light shit up.

sparkuri

First 100
Jan 16, 2015

Here's your snakes.