General Q & A with Miesha's Taint

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Papi Chingon

Domesticated Hombre
Oct 19, 2015
Assuming that he is now no longer pinked, I thought I would start this thread to make a Q & A for him, so he can come back to the forum with some interest, and also so we can get some insight into what he's been up to during the pinking. Please ask any questions you want, this is no holds barred Q & A.

I'll kick it off with a few questions! Miesha's Taint @Miesha's Taint, what was it like being pinked and unable to post on this forum for a full month, yet having to walk out and jump in your truck with a TMMAC license plate every day? It's not like it's a license plate frame, it's the actual license plate. Did that upset you? Did you rethink that decision at any point in time? During the pinking, did anyone ask you what that vanity plate meant? If so, did that upset you?

RaginCajun

The Reigning Undisputed Monsters Tournament Champ
Oct 25, 2015
Assuming that he is now no longer pinked, I thought I would start this thread to make a Q & A for him, so he can come back to the forum with some interest, and also so we can get some insight into what he's been up to during the pinking. Please ask any questions you want, this is no holds barred Q & A.

I'll kick it off with a few questions! Miesha's Taint @Miesha's Taint, what was it like being pinked and unable to post on this forum for a full month, yet having to walk out and jump in your truck with a TMMAC license plate every day? It's not like it's a license plate frame, it's the actual license plate. Did that upset you? Did you rethink that decision at any point in time? During the pinking, did anyone ask you what that vanity plate meant? If so, did that upset you?
I didn't know he had a TMMAC license plate.

Papi Chingon

Domesticated Hombre
Oct 19, 2015

Miesha's Taint @Miesha's Taint just sent me a few answers for everyone. He's not unpinked yet.

what was it like being pinked and unable to post on this forum for a full month, yet having to walk out and jump in your truck with a TMMAC license plate every day?

I support TMMAC and always will...I like 95% of posters.

It's not like it's a license plate frame, it's the actual license plate. Did that upset you?

No

During the pinking, did anyone ask you what that vanity plate meant? If so, did that upset you?

No

Anything else to add?

Tell the people that I yearn for tall skinny bums who look like they suffer from jaundice.

Off topic, but what is your favorite song?

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P5mtclwloEQ

Qat

QoQ
Nov 3, 2015
Ay miesha.

How do you store the information you collect on people? Do you have a sophisticated system? Or just some folders on a hard drive?
Any memos and commentary?

In other topics:
How's the rona-time treating ya?

Papi Chingon

Domesticated Hombre
Oct 19, 2015
Ay miesha.

How do you store the information you collect on people? Do you have a sophisticated system? Or just some folders on a hard drive?

Hi lil fella. Good to see you!

In other topics:

Nobody liked you the first time.

Make haste Helmet.

M

member 1013

Ay miesha.

In other topics:
Personally, I use excel spreadsheets

ThatOneDude

Commander in @Chief, Dick Army
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
I have a question for Miesha's Taint @Miesha's Taint ,on a scale of 1-10 how would you rate the moderators. Me personally, I'm a huge fan and I'm rating them a 12.