Society Q - The Plan To Save the World (Video)

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.
Jan 21, 2015
These dark forces are spiritually ruled by a world of low-level evil spirits, called the ghostly world. So, it will not disappear even if you kill the evil people of this world. In order to truly eliminate evil from this world, you must purify the ghosts of the ghostly world. To do so, we humans must awaken to the truth or to the truth of God and work with the high spirits of the spirit world, and we must clean the ghost world. This can be said to be one test of God. It is also a test for our earthlings to awaken to the providence of God. What I said is difficult without understanding how the spiritual world works.
Powerful stuff.

Sometimes to me it really seems like the true state of the world is something like this... a spiritual warfare at the root of it, deep lies protecting it

Interesting it also comments on control of mass media.

'I am in a really scary world'
lol

Rambo John J

Eats things that would make a Billy Goat Puke
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
Or Eagle vs Condor

Several myths could be referenced for this.
I am rooting for the snake/serpent

Lost History from previous advanced civilizations is what I am hitting on

The symbols have been reversed in order for the knowledge to be hidden

Rambo John J

Eats things that would make a Billy Goat Puke
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
fukin lets get into it

maybe another thread

I love this kind of stuff
good stuff
Don't be afraid to open your mind Quaid

https://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/ciencia/historia_humanidad83.htm

He says that the chief god of the Mayan Indians in Central America was Quetzalcoatl/Kukulkan ("Plumed Serpent", "Feathered Serpent"). In Peru this god was called Amaru and the territory known as Amaruca.

"Amaruca is literally translated 'Land of the Plumed Serpents' (p. 45) - (Variation: 'Land of the Great Plumed Serpents)."

Last edited:

kneeblock

Drapetomaniac
Apr 18, 2015
Ah, delusion. Thanks for stopping by with your racist remark. That's rich coming from someone as racially sensitive as you.
I think you have me confused with someone else. Do you have something on your heart you need to get off?