General QAnon - JFK Jr Alive..what? ..what?....in the butt...

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Started watching.

It amazes me what people find and how they do it.

Last edited by a moderator:

HEATH VON DOOM

Remember the 5th of November
Oct 21, 2015
Mind=Blown

Another stellar thread OP. Keep doing the Lord's work and opening eyes one at a time. Rome wasnt built in a day, brother.

Rambo John J

Eats things that would make a Billy Goat Puke
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
Mind=Blown

Another stellar thread OP. Keep doing the Lord's work and opening eyes one at a time. Rome wasnt built in a day, brother.
really great content
most minds aren't ready yet, but these threads are in the archive and most of them will become fully authenticated in time

The way these people who make these video...the way they find correlating numbers and codes in everything, it makes me think they're either geniuses, I'm really dumb, or anyone could string together anything if they cherry-picked content to fit their message.

I've never heard of Q or R and I can't even pretend to know where those conversations are from or the type of people to follow such things. It's wild to me.

It's interesting nonetheless.

Enock-O-Lypse Now!

Underneath Denver International Airport
Jun 19, 2016

Washington Post
July 7th 2000 Article:
NTSB Says Disorientation Likely Caused JFK Jr. Crash

John F. Kennedy Jr. probably became disoriented during a nighttime descent toward Martha's Vineyard last year, losing control of his high-performance aircraft and spiraling into the Atlantic Ocean, the National Transportation Safety Board said yesterday.

The plane likely crashed because of Kennedy's "failure to maintain control of the airplane during a descent over water at night, which was a result of spatial disorientation," the board said. "Factors in the accident were haze, and the dark night."

The crash killed Kennedy, his wife, Carolyn Bessette Kennedy, and her sister Lauren Bessette as they flew from Caldwell, N.J., to the Vineyard on July 16, 1999, with Kennedy as the only pilot on the single-engine Piper Saratoga.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Is Vincent Fusca really JFK Jr?

Pittsburgh Post-Gazette
June 6 2017 Article
Analysis: Pittsburgh, Paris and the Washington turn-around

Vincent Fusca had lost his Trumpmobile.

He’d driven it from his home in Churchill into the gray heart of Washington, D.C., and Mr. Fusca now stood on the corner of 18th Street and Pennsylvania Avenue in his blue suit and black fedora trying to remember where the hell he’d parked.

“I made a left on 18th … so I came down 18th … I am so disoriented right now.

Getting turned around in this town is easy to do. Washington disorients people — in so many ways."

---------------------------------------------------------

Bush Sr involved in John F Kennedy's Assassination?

----------------------------------------------------------------

September of 1995 JFK Jr Released his Magazine he called "George" -- most assumed it was for George Washington ...others suspected it was a shot at "George Bush", Jr's way of letting people know who he felt was behind his fathers assassination.