General QANTAS says - No Jab, No Fly. Vaccinate or never travel again.

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

redneck

First 100
First 100
Jan 18, 2015
And the agenda continues to unfold and become more obvious. The vaccine will not be made mandatory, but if you want to work, or go to ball games, the movies, travel on planes or trains, then you will comply.

Covid: Vaccination will be required to fly, says Qantas chief

International air travellers will in future need to prove they have been vaccinated against Covid-19 in order to board Qantas flights, the airline says.
The Australian flag carrier's boss, Alan Joyce, said the move would be "a necessity" when vaccines are available.
"I think that's going to be a common thing talking to my colleagues in other airlines around the globe," he said.
Australia shut down its international borders early in the pandemic and required those returning to quarantine.
The country has more recently relied on lockdowns, widespread testing and aggressive contact tracing to push daily infections nationwide close to zero.
In an interview with Australia's Nine Network on Monday, Mr Joyce said Qantas was looking at ways of changing its terms and conditions for international travellers as the industry, which has been hit hard by travel restrictions, looks at ways of moving forward.
"We will ask people to have a vaccination before they can get on the aircraft... for international visitors coming out and people leaving the country we think that's a necessity," he told the broadcaster.

"There are always exemptions for any vaccine on medical grounds, but that should be the only basis," he told radio station 3AW.
That same month, Qantas reported an annual loss of almost A$2bn ($1.46bn; £1bn) because of the impact of the coronavirus pandemic.
Mr Joyce said at the time that trading conditions were the worst in the airline's 100-year history and that "the impact of Covid on all airlines is clear - it's devastating".

Toelocku

*I Know What I Know if you Know What I Mean*
Dec 15, 2018
And the agenda continues to unfold and become more obvious. The vaccine will not be made mandatory, but if you want to work, or go to ball games, the movies, travel on planes or trains, then you will comply.

International air travellers will in future need to prove they have been vaccinated against Covid-19 in order to board Qantas flights, the airline says.
The Australian flag carrier's boss, Alan Joyce, said the move would be "a necessity" when vaccines are available.
"I think that's going to be a common thing talking to my colleagues in other airlines around the globe," he said.
Australia shut down its international borders early in the pandemic and required those returning to quarantine.
The country has more recently relied on lockdowns, widespread testing and aggressive contact tracing to push daily infections nationwide close to zero.
In an interview with Australia's Nine Network on Monday, Mr Joyce said Qantas was looking at ways of changing its terms and conditions for international travellers as the industry, which has been hit hard by travel restrictions, looks at ways of moving forward.
"We will ask people to have a vaccination before they can get on the aircraft... for international visitors coming out and people leaving the country we think that's a necessity," he told the broadcaster.

"There are always exemptions for any vaccine on medical grounds, but that should be the only basis," he told radio station 3AW.
That same month, Qantas reported an annual loss of almost A$2bn ($1.46bn; £1bn) because of the impact of the coronavirus pandemic.
Mr Joyce said at the time that trading conditions were the worst in the airline's 100-year history and that "the impact of Covid on all airlines is clear - it's devastating".

People have to call these peoples bluff and put them out of business

Jesus X

4 drink minimum.
Sep 7, 2015

I think I saw this coming when ticket master could use an app to reveal some of your medical info regarding the covid test that is creepy AF.

Rambo John J

Eats things that would make a Billy Goat Puke
First 100
Jan 17, 2015

SongExotic2

ATM 3 CHAMPION OF THE WORLD. #FREECAIN
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Fuck Qantas. I only fly Qatar airways. All other airlines starting with Q can bugger off

redneck

First 100
First 100
Jan 18, 2015
Fuck Qantas. I only fly Qatar airways. All other airlines starting with Q can bugger off

Qatar Airlines, who just sexually abused and humiliated 20 Australian women on the pretense that security had found an abandoned baby in a toilet?

Yeah, those guys sound awesome.

SongExotic2

ATM 3 CHAMPION OF THE WORLD. #FREECAIN
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Qatar Airlines, who just sexually abused and humiliated 20 Australian women on the pretense that security had found an abandoned baby in a toilet?

Yeah, those guys sound awesome.

Yes that's the one, great airline