QF1: Apocalypse vs Hulk

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Apocalypse vs Hulk

• Apocalypse

Votes: 12 70.6%
  • Hulk

Votes: 5 29.4%

• Total voters

Leigh

Engineer
Pro Fighter
Jan 26, 2015
Quarter final 1:

Apocalypse - ECC170 @ECC170 vs Hulk - Simpleman @Simpleman

Rules:
The fight starts in a grassy field 100 miles from anywhere - if you want a fight in jungles, snow or a city, you have to take the fight there. They have their powers in their ideal settings (eg Superman has been solar charged, Neo is in the Matrix, Namor is fully hydrated etc).

Win is by KO/death. Fleeing the battle is a DQ.

Leigh

Engineer
Pro Fighter
Jan 26, 2015
Apocalypse:

I teleport behind the hulk and suplex him through the ground and MOCK HIM SAYING "YOU SHOULD HAVE JOINED ME GREEN BEAN NOW, YOU'RE GONNA BE MY BITCH"...

Last edited:

ECC170

Monster's 11,ATM 2,Parlay Challenge,Hero GP Champ
Pro Fighter
Jan 23, 2015
I teleport behind the hulk and suplex him through the ground and MOCK HIM SAYING "YOU SHOULD HAVE JOINED ME GREEN BEAN NOW, YOU'RE GONNA BE MY BITCH"...

Leigh

Engineer
Pro Fighter
Jan 26, 2015
Can Apocalypse teleport?

ECC170

Pro Fighter
Jan 23, 2015
Can Apocalypse teleport?
Damn right..honestly its not fair having him..hes immortal and can control his own molecular structure and change into all kinds of shit...Did i mention he has been Schooled in Alien technology and uses it like a dirty Bastard..Hes also one of the smartest as well...Imho uses the hulks aggression against him..both are unreal strong..

Last edited:

Leigh

Engineer
Pro Fighter
Jan 26, 2015
Damn right..honestly its not fair having him..hes immortal and can control his own molecular structure and change into all kinds of shit...Did i mention he has been Schooled in Alien technology and uses it like a dirty Bastard..Hes also one of the smartest as well...Imho uses the hulks aggression against him..both are unreal strong..
Well I did ask you to pick a superhero instead ;)

Yeah I know about his molecular control but I haven't seen him teleport before

ECC170

Pro Fighter
Jan 23, 2015
Well I did ask you to pick a superhero instead ;)

Yeah I know about his molecular control :rolleyes:but I haven't seen him teleport before
Ill default to hulk cuz I forgot to pick a hero

Simpleman

First 100
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
His strength is infinite! He destroyed a universe with his clap alone! He destroyed a machine that was built to stop gods! In "Hulk vs", he was thrown out of Hell because they couldn't control him. THE END!

savage hulk

hulk prove all the time that he hasn' t have limit.
IH: 225. Hulk is fighitng the Leader who is wielding his kenitictronic gloves. They deflect the all kenetic energy used against them back at thier foe. Hulk eventuals grows strong enough to overcome the gloves (or his own power) (3 minutes). Narration states:
"Unfortunatley the Leader has forgotten a well kown fact: The madder the Hulk gets, the stronger the Hulk gets! And when it comes to anger the Hulk knows no limits!!"

IH 198: Hulk is trapped by the Elder of the Univers known as the Collector. The collector states : "Your trapped in the most powerful forcefield at my disposal, so if your inclined to smash at something, try smashing THAT!!
The Hulk begins to pound away at the shield. Narration then states :"At first the man brutes massive fists prove ineffectual against the shimmering energy sheild--but that does not deter him--for the madder Hulk gets--the stronger Hulk gets-- and as anyone who has ever met the green goliath can tell you--HIs RAGE--And his POWER--ARE BOUNDLESS!!"

IH: 242: Hulk is trying to Destroy a massive Deviant machine built to defeat the Celestials on thier next visit. Narration states:
"He just pulls all the more, straining with every iota of his strength to rip free this infernal object...becmoming madder and madder, his strength BUILDING with his anger, as he tugs against a device built to withstand the power of gods (celestials)! But this is the power of the Hulk! AND ULTIMATLEY, THERE IS NO FORCE STRONGER THAN THE HULK!

Secret WARs 2, #8: Beyonder searches for the Hulk and finds him in the desert. Hulk attacks the Beyonder. Beyonder puts the Hulk in stasis and begins to probe him. The Beyonder says of the Hulks inner potential:
"You are nothing but power incarnate! An infinity of power with no finite element inside!! Worse yet, you remind me of someone (himself)."
savage hulk
IH 322: Doc Samson states: "Usually his rage makes him infinitley strong--But not this time. he hit a limit..maybe even got a bit weaker!" On the surface this may seem to indicate that the Hulk does not have limitless potential for strength. However, if one looks at the context it reveals the opposite. Samson was able to figure out that something was wrong with the Hulk. That he was sick and dying. That he was losing molecular cohesion. How did he know something was wrong with the Hulk? Because he hit a limit. Something that the Hulk should not do.

Official Handbook of the Marvel Universe 1986: "To date the Hulk has never been provoked to demonstrating the maximum output of his strength. Hench, it may have no upperlimit."

Marvel the RPG game (1998): Hulk potential strength is listed at limitless. Guys like Thor, Juggernaut are 19s. destroyer armor is 24, Drax starts at 20 but can go 25 at max (with powergem). Celestials and Galactus are listed at 30s. Hulk is the only character whos strength can potentially go beyond 30 (he starts at 19).

------------------------------------------------------------------------
As for Thor in specific in Thor 385 he states : "does the beasts strength know no limits!?!". Thor states this while lying beaten and bloody on the ground.

And in Hulk annual 2001 Thor states that the Hulk may well be stronger than any foe he has ever faced (includes Mangog? Destroyer?)And because of his strength he would have to use other methods of attack.
This is stated just after the Hulk had beaten Thor motionless in 3 blows.

Also if you look at the Crypto man incident. Crypto man started with equal to Thors strength. he and Hulk exchanged blows evenly at length. However when the Crypto man accidentally kills Jarella, The Hulk goes off the deep end. Crypto mans creator then pours even more power into
the crypto man, "enough to devastate a planet if need be" in an attempt to compensate for the Hulks increasing strength. However that utterly proves futile as the Hulk destroys him in 3 blows.

Thor also "straining every asgardian muscle" is only able to stalemate Vector, The Hulk has overcome Vectors powers on at least 2 occasions.

And then there is the fight with Onslaught. Onslaught was generating a psionic storm. None of the heroes had the strength to even get close to Onslaught, including Thor and Ironman who was being aided by Joseph. The Hulk however appeared to be on a totally different powerscale as he could not only advance against the storm, but continue the fight as if the storm had no effect on him.
------------------------------------------------------------------------
Some of the Hulks greater feats include:
: The aforementioned overcoming of the energy field that could move planets from thier orbits in TTA 79

With a super Thunderclap the Hulk is able to deflect the Nightcrawlers sonics. Once deflected the sonics showed sufficient force as to destroy the entire otherdimensional cosmos. all citizens had to teleport to another dimension to survive. IH 126

King size annual 3: Hulk strikes the ground so hard that he sends shockwaves all the way from Colorado to Denmark (other side of the planet)

Also in Kind size annual 3: Hulk with another supersonic clap is able to produce a shockwave that "puts to shame the most powerful hurricanes in the history of the planet"

IH 248: Hulk throws the Gardeners soul gem from the surface all the way into the core of a planet.

Leigh

Engineer
Pro Fighter
Jan 26, 2015
Hulk has definitely reached his limits in the past. 150 billion ton mountain in Secret Wars pinned him. Juggernaut KO'd him.

But, despite Apocalypse restraining him, Hulk should be the physically stronger character if both are written consistently.