Society Quebec Mosque Shooting

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

jason73

Yuri Bezmenov was right
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
i suggest you take 5 or 10 mins and familiarize yourself with the rules around here before you go telling meembers to fuck off and calling names

Nemo?

Too weird to live, too rare to die.
Dec 2, 2015
so far i have been called a fear mongering coward ,a bastard, a kkk member,a troll and a white supremacist.im not exactly sure why or where that is coming from but i do find it mildly entertaining that you feel this way
I'll go one deeper...there's chili in your beard.

and the weed you smoke is below 21% THC.

jason73

Yuri Bezmenov was right
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
It's entirely your own doing. I told you I wasn't interested but you keep coming back. You're trolling, which is also, as I understand it, against the guidelines. So again, go fuck yourself, stop responding to the posts of someone who clearly hates your guts and all will be well.

BeardOfKnowledge

The Most Consistent Motherfucker You Know
Jul 22, 2015
Paulson doesn't have a lot of credibility, true. But he is the top cop and, as such, is the voice of the RCMP. This has nothing to do with the RCMP internal coverup of how female members were treated so I think it's worth knowing what the cops are thinking.
He's not a cop. He's a bureaucrat, there's a very big difference ask any police officer that walks a beat.

and yes, it has everything to do with the cover up. If he believes it's okay to do that, his judgement simply can't be trusted. Have you not read about some of the RCMP's conduct over the last year? The Liberal government are letting them run around like it's the wild west.

Freeloading Rusty

Here comes Rover, sniffin’ at your ass
Jan 11, 2016
Come on kids play nice. Some folk on here already think we are all to immature to have a political sub-thread, lets not ruin the political tags too ;)

BeardOfKnowledge

Jul 22, 2015
You mean the predators he was covering up for?
Chain of command dictates that you're responsible for the actions of everyone underneath you. He could have put the brakes on the whole disgusting mess. Instead chose to cover it up by blaming the victims instead of coming clean.

The "feminist" PM looking the other way on the whole thing is just icing on the cake.

Freeloading Rusty

Here comes Rover, sniffin’ at your ass
Jan 11, 2016
Chain of command dictates that you're responsible for the actions of everyone underneath you. He could have put the brakes on the whole disgusting mess. Instead chose to cover it up by blaming the victims instead of coming clean.

The "feminist" PM looking the other way on the whole thing is just icing on the cake.

I dont disagree with you on this. Fuck the RCMP and the settlement aka our tax money.

But you cant dismiss all info coming out of the RCMP headquarters because of it moving forward.

BeardOfKnowledge

Jul 22, 2015
But you cant dismiss all info coming out of the RCMP headquarters because of it moving forward.
Knowing that they're getting worse and not better. I absolutely can and will, particularly when it comes out of Paulson.

They had a guy on peace bond post a video that he was going to commit a bombing and only thwarted it because the FBI called them and told them to get their shit together.