Listen Queens Of The Stone Age new album!

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

GSPTrainingInAPool

Man on the silver mountain
Dec 1, 2015
Been far too long without QotSA new music. Incredibly excited to listen to this album!! Even MORE stoked to see them next week at Amnesia Rockfest in Quebec!!!!!

regular john

Muay Thai World Champion
May 21, 2015
Been far too long without QotSA new music. Incredibly excited to listen to this album!! Even MORE stoked to see them next week at Amnesia Rockfest in Quebec!!!!!
oh it's gonna be blast. they can get too experimental with their albums IMO but no one can beat them in a live concert. I saw them in the ...Like Clockwork tour and it was one of the best little things in all of my life.

Nemo?

Too weird to live, too rare to die.
Dec 2, 2015
More qotsa!

All hail lord Homme.

My lord is the sun.

He's designer.

Hauler

Been fallin so long it's like gravitys gone
Feb 3, 2016
Groovy tune.
I'm familiar with most of QOTSA's stuff but never got into them too heavy. Always liked their sound though. Started exploring their albums after listening to Them Crooked Vultures a while back.

Thanks for the heads up. I'll give the album a listen assuming it's already on Spotify.

regular john

Muay Thai World Champion
May 21, 2015
The album wasn't on Spotify when I looked this morning.
yes I was confusing shit...now I realize that the "Buy" link that I saw is to pre-order the album and the "Listen now" refers to the lead single only. this explains why the full album hasn't leaked yet.

while the new album doesn't come out I suggest you dig into their old work preferably the first three records (self titled, "Rated R" and "Songs For The Deaf"). I've seen you like classic rock and I was into it for a long time enjoying a nostalgic feeling of "things will never be the same", "it's imposible to make great rock'n'roll music like they did in the '70s" but once I really got into QOTSA and got to know their work in depth, I realized that everything I was looking for was right there all along.

regular john

Muay Thai World Champion
May 21, 2015
a new single has seen the light of day, studio version from "The Evil Has Landed"

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Exa0CzlCb3Y

Much better than the first single IMO and I always love to know a song live first then listen to the studio version. also the full album has leaked but I'm waiting for the official release out of respect for the band.