Question for the TMMAC'ers of B.C.

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

La Paix

Fuck this place
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
Any of you guys familiar with any of the Yellow Dog Brewing offerings?
Never heard of them and I've become a craft brewery whore. Not saying they suck or are small but I usually remember names or at least labels. Why you ask?

BeardOfKnowledge

The Most Consistent Motherfucker You Know
Jul 22, 2015
Never heard of them and I've become a craft brewery whore. Not saying they suck or are small but I usually remember names or at least labels. Why you ask?
I love label art. We have a wonderful yellow dog. I'd like to try some Yellow Dog, but it isn't available outside of B.C. I was going to see if I could get someone to either a) Buy some for me and ship it here, all at my expense of course b) See if someone out that way wants to trade some Ontario craft beer for some.

La Paix

Fuck this place
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
I love label art. We have a wonderful yellow dog. I'd like to try some Yellow Dog, but it isn't available outside of B.C. I was going to see if I could get someone to either a) Buy some for me and ship it here, all at my expense of course b) See if someone out that way wants to trade some Ontario craft beer for some.
Let me see if I can sort something out for ya.

teamquestnorth

Lindland never cheated
Jan 27, 2015
Down here in the Portland area is the micro brew capital of the world. If the shipping to Canada isn't too outrageous I'd be interested in doing a trade of a 12er.

If you google some and see something you like let me know.

BeardOfKnowledge

Jul 22, 2015
Down here in the Portland area is the micro brew capital of the world. If the shipping to Canada isn't too outrageous I'd be interested in doing a trade of a 12er.

If you google some and see something you like let me know.
I like the idea. Same deal here. If shipping isn't wild and it's legal, I'm definitely in. I'm not necessarily big on "craft beer" but I like trying new things. When in Rome.

BeardOfKnowledge

Jul 22, 2015
Post what types you like sir. I'm checking their website and its nothing more than a logo but their FB page and IG has some shit.
I'm pretty easy, if you want to select based on how much you like the punny names that's fine by me, lol.