Society Question for Trump Supporters

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Sheepdog

Protecting America from excessive stool loitering
Dec 1, 2015
Do yourself a favor and find her explaining the hoax of global warming on the Rogan podcast. You won't be disappointed.
I've seen clips of her saying stupid shit on his podcast. I find her grift oddly arousing.

The only other time I've been able to successfully orgasm while Joe Rogan's voice was in my ear was when Yoel KOd Tim Kennedy.

M

member 1013

Everyone says I argue circularly with reductive logic and move the goal posts ... Am I wrong?

No, they’re the problem.

Last edited by a moderator:
M

member 3289

Everyone says I argue circularly with reductive logic and move the goal posts ... Am I wrong?

No, they’re the problem.
People call me an idiot when I continue to push on explanations I never understood in the first place, waaaaah

M

member 3289

What do you guys think about hunter biden and his laptop? WOW!
Splinty @Splinty summed it up nicely in another thread.

Hunter is a crack head. A guy thanked Hunter for offering to introduce him to his dad, Joe Biden in 2014. There is no confirmation that happened or that it was past tense or a future obligation. There are no other emails of the sort.
That's the NYPost initial release. Seriously, that's it.
The rest of it is the debunked idea that Joe Biden unilaterally went after the Ukraine Prosecutor which is full oppo myth. So they just couched the new stuff with that to lend both credibility.

Next story...
The NY post then released some more emails from 3 years later.
These were between Hunter Biden and a Chinese energy company guy.
Amongst them, Hunter tries for an arrangement for consulting. The energy guy meets him in Miami and says he will make a bigger deal in partnering in a company creation. This company will go well beyond consulting and he'll help fund it. Biden says this is much better as this is a longer lasting deal than just a finite consulting gig and that money made will first go to the chairman to pay back his input, the profits are split 50/50. He states that if this clarification is not the arrangement then go back to the original consulting deal paying for introductions to successful deals,

However the NY post in tabloid nature made sure to highlight weird portions of this to make it sound nefarious

View attachment 18151

Blogspam "news" site and twitter knights like @I can count to TCity then bastardized that since no one actually reads the article, and just spams headlines:

"Introductions Alone" pushed as if Hunter was being paid to connect people to his dad, of course.
But as you can see from the email, the clear spelling out there is that it is "10M per year a guaranteed 3 years plus bonus paymentts for any successful deal we introduce". This is finders fee work for consulting. Normal. But don't let any of that stop ya'll.

Hunter Biden might be a crack smoking pedo.
To date, the only confirmed allegation EVEN by reasonable doubt is that he was a druggie.
As usual, the Trump campaign is making the mistake of targeting voters who lack critical thinking skills.

Those people are going to vote for Trump anyway. The Trump team should focus on slightly less stupid people.

Mr Smokalotapotamus

You gonna pass that bro??
Jun 23, 2018
Splinty @Splinty summed it up nicely in another thread.

As usual, the Trump campaign is making the mistake of targeting voters who lack critical thinking skills.

Those people are going to vote for Trump anyway. The Trump team should focus on slightly less stupid people.
Less stupid than who? The biden voters? You'd have to really be loose with your morals to vote for Biden.

FINGERS

TMMAC Addict
Nov 14, 2019
They say they have hunter violently raping 10 year olds. If so he needs taken out back for good.
if they do and they haven’t released it then they need to be arrested.

they sound like a real bunch of cunts if they are sitting on such evidence and not releasing it.

if they are lying you might want to consider if they people you want representing you.

M

member 3289

if they do and they haven’t released it then they need to be arrested.

they sound like a real bunch of cunts if they are sitting on such evidence and not releasing it.

if they are lying you might want to consider if they people you want representing you.
The NY Post (a right-wing newspaper) had the laptop for a year and didn't go to police.

People who vote for Trump fail to understand the difference between reliable and unreliable sources of information.

MMAHAWK

Real Gs come from California.America Muthafucker
Feb 5, 2015
Why would Giuliani fuck himself with a lie about this? Seems like a bad move if there is no proof. Guess we will see.
Biden’s team isn’t denying anything
That tells the biggest story if everything was fake they’d be filing lawsuits