Society Question for Trump Supporters

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.
M

member 3289

$500 bet straight up. Let's go mother fucker.

$100

tang

top korean roofer
Oct 21, 2015
it ain't over til it's over.

most Trump voters are going to show up at the vote centers and vote in person

I remember they were laughing at 2016 as well

Qat

QoQ
Nov 3, 2015
Can't wait for all the threads about how corrupt the voting was, which everybody seemed to know, but the government didn't (want to) fix. Like in shithole countries, you know.

FINGERS

TMMAC Addict
Nov 14, 2019
I wonder how many Trump supporters actually know the definition of communism?

View: https://youtu.be/N-iM3KIMO8E
I've said it before and I'll say it agin.

The states is as close to North Korea than any country in the world.

50% of the country are brainwashed. The only other country that insists their school children have to pledge allegiance to a piece of cloth and repeat doctrine every single day is North Korea.

Even Russia and China don't insist on this.

But to be fair. There were emails.

RussfromNH

Live Free or Die
Dec 12, 2018
What are you gonna do when your boy loses?

I'm aware you probably think he's going to win, but it's not going to happen. He's down big, not just in the insignificant national tallies, but in the states that matter, the states that will decide the election.

View attachment 17866

End of the road for you guys.

View: https://youtu.be/VScSEXRwUqQ

So what will it be? Protest? Refuse to accept the results? Follow whatever the orange man says?

Let me know.

If he loses I’m sure you won’t see the level of ignorance that has been on full displayed by every liberal/democrat over the last 4 years.

Hauler

Been fallin so long it's like gravitys gone
Feb 3, 2016
What are you gonna do when your boy loses?

I'm aware you probably think he's going to win, but it's not going to happen. He's down big, not just in the insignificant national tallies, but in the states that matter, the states that will decide the election.

View attachment 17866

End of the road for you guys.

View: https://youtu.be/VScSEXRwUqQ

So what will it be? Protest? Refuse to accept the results? Follow whatever the orange man says?

Let me know.
Sell the majority of my investments in the market.

Other than that - Nothing.

Splinty

Shake 'em off
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
I'm gonna go ahead and take away the crybaby Trumptard claims of fraud in advance:

If Ballots are thrown away or changed to the opposing team, and most of them are being sent by Democrats ( Democrats more likely than Republicans to mail in ballots early: poll ) . Fraud in mail in ballots can only help Trump.

Trump has openly been against funding to expand voting access. Not because of inherent flaws or anything, but in his own words. If you allow that expanded access, a Republican will never win again...

View: https://twitter.com/JacquesCalonne/status/1244650196023173123?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw%7Ctwcamp%5Etweetembed%7Ctwterm%5E1244650196023173123%7Ctwgr%5Eshare_3%2Ccontainerclick_1&ref_url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.washingtonpost.com%2Fpolitics%2F2020%2F03%2F30%2Ftrump-voting-republicans%2F

That charges of fraud came after this admission. The issue is making sure the right voters are more likely to get the polls and some voters have a harder time.

Lets not forget that is the real reason. After all.

1603117326609.png
David Jolly, a former Republican congressman from Florida, was correct when he tweeted Trump has voted by mail. Trump has used the absentee voting system in at least three elections: Trump voted by mail during New York’s mayoral election in 2017, cast an absentee ballot during the state’s midterm election the following year, and again used a vote-by-mail ballot in Florida’s primary election in 2020.

BeardOfKnowledge

The Most Consistent Motherfucker You Know
Jul 22, 2015
If Ballots are thrown away or changed to the opposing team, and most of them are being sent by Democrats ( Democrats more likely than Republicans to mail in ballots early: poll ) . Fraud in mail in ballots can only help Trump.

Trump has openly been against funding to expand voting access. Not because of inherent flaws or anything, but in his own words. If you allow that expanded access, a Republican will never win again...

View: https://twitter.com/JacquesCalonne/status/1244650196023173123?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw%7Ctwcamp%5Etweetembed%7Ctwterm%5E1244650196023173123%7Ctwgr%5Eshare_3%2Ccontainerclick_1&ref_url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.washingtonpost.com%2Fpolitics%2F2020%2F03%2F30%2Ftrump-voting-republicans%2F

That charges of fraud came after this admission. The issue is making sure the right voters are more likely to get the polls and some voters have a harder time.

Lets not forget that is the real reason. After all.

View attachment 17933
Your argument is predicated on the concept that going to a polling station is an exceedingly difficult thing to do, doc.

Trump wants in person only because he believes it benefits him, Democrats want remote because they believe it's to their advantage. Neither group is doing it for any sort of virtuous reason.

Personally, if you aren't motivated enough to go to a polling station there's a pretty good chance you're not motivated enough to be doing your proverbial homework. Obviously, people who are out of the country doing business on behalf of the nation or can't due to mobility issues are an exception.

Splinty

Shake 'em off
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
Your argument is predicated on the concept that going to a polling station is an exceedingly difficult thing to do, doc.

Trump wants in person only because he believes it benefits him, Democrats want remote because they believe it's to their advantage. Neither group is doing it for any sort of virtuous reason.
Those are not equals.
There is one person throwing doubt on the entire election result. That is dangerous for this and more elections.

Beyond that.
My argument is predicated on the fact that there is factually not corruption in the process.
That expanded voting access is inherently more democratic.
I don't know why you tried to turn this into a "pick a side" argument.

I am talking about the calls that mail in ballots are corrupt and that corruption leads to increased democratic votes. It doesn't. Period.

As above. I was addressing the dangerous charge the election is corrupted in a certain way (its not) and said corruption would increase a certain side (it wouldn't, it would do the opposite).
Such a charge was also about early voting access (Trumps reference and my link showing what he's unhappy about), which he's also against expanding, and that is in person polling.

But since you are bring this up...
It is for both me (time requirements) and many of my patients (financial requirements).

BeardOfKnowledge

The Most Consistent Motherfucker You Know
Jul 22, 2015
Those are not equals.
There is one person throwing doubt on the entire election result. That is dangerous for this and more elections.

Beyond that.
My argument is predicated on the fact that there is factually not corruption in the process.
That expanded voting access is inherently more democratic.
I don't know why you tried to turn this into a "pick a side" argument.

I am talking about the calls that mail in ballots are corrupt and that corruption leads to increased democratic votes. It doesn't. Period.

As above. I was addressing the dangerous charge the election is corrupted in a certain way (its not) and said corruption would increase a certain side (it wouldn't, it would do the opposite).
Such a charge was also about early voting access (Trumps reference and my link showing what he's unhappy about), which he's also against expanding, and that is in person polling.

But since you are bring this up...
It is for both me (time requirements) and many of my patients (financial requirements).
In your post you talk about Trump only wanting this because it's bad for Republicans. That's what I was referencing. I did not ask you to pick a side, in this case both sides are being extremely dishonest. Trump by casting doubt, democrats because they're pretending it isnt because they know they have trouble getting the vote out.

Are polls not open for like 12 plus hours? How many square miles per polling station? It seems like you're equating inconvenience with incapable.