General Questions for medical doctors re: the whites of Michael Jordan's eyes

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

MMAPlaywright

First 100
First 100
Jan 18, 2015
Back when he was young, the whites of Michael Jordan's eyes were very white. Now that he's older, they're all red. His father's eyes were always very red.

Why have the whites of Michael Jordan's eyes turned so red as he has aged? Allergies? Blood pressure? Sun exposure? What the fuck is going on here, TMMAC medical community?

Enock-O-Lypse Now!

Underneath Denver International Airport
Jun 19, 2016
Back when he was young, the whites of Michael Jordan's eyes were very white. Now that he's older, they're all red. His father's eyes were always very red.

Why have the whites of Michael Jordan's eyes turned so red as he has aged? Allergies? Blood pressure? Sun exposure? What the fuck is going on here, TMMAC medical community?
He seems to always have a drink in his hand ...that may be one reason.

Rambo John J

Eats things that would make a Billy Goat Puke
First 100
Jan 17, 2015

his dad had that going on
I think a combo of sun, drink, and something else.
maybe he and his pops smoked a lot of refer in their day...even though mine are still very white and I smoke the bud.

MMAPlaywright

First 100
First 100
Jan 18, 2015
Holy shit, I just googled this. This is a thing on the internet and it’s not just I who has noticed this. I’m surprised.

Rambo John J

First 100
Jan 17, 2015
Holy shit, I just googled this. This is a thing on the internet and it’s not just I who has noticed this. I’m surprised.
I think everyone noticed it

combo of lots of cigars and drink it seems

possibly got some not so healthy organs going on

Rambo John J

First 100
Jan 17, 2015
He’s drinking his own brand of Tequila that goes for $1800 a bottle.
An Analysis Of ‘The Last Dance’ As Seen Through Michael Jordan’s Liquor Glass
that is crazy expensive

Jordan is a bit of a head case...I don't think it is easy for him to open up about that time of his life or his life in general...Lotta demons in the closet(his dad, gambling addiction and the trouble that may have caused including with his dad, what could have been, etc...)...I think his interviews would have really sucked if he was sober

Sadly

otaku1

TMMAC Addict
Jul 16, 2015
that is crazy expensive

Jordan is a bit of a head case...I don't think it is easy for him to open up about that time of his life or his life in general...Lotta demons in the closet(his dad, gambling addiction and the trouble that may have caused including with his dad, what could have been, etc...)...I think his interviews would have really sucked if he was sober

Sadly
This
I'm glad I'm not the only one who noticed that there's always a drink around.
Probably a tactic to get Jordan to talk... Anyway, it works!
So far I'm loving this series.
I used to follow the NBA when Magic, Bird, Thomas and Jordan were playing. I totally quit after Jordan retired.
What a throwback. I'm loving it.

otaku1

TMMAC Addict
Jul 16, 2015
I got annoyed with Obama.
He surely loves to bring the race-black card around considering he's half white.
Pulling the guilt trip on Jordan because he refused to publicly support a black Democrat candidate was laaaame.