Lifestyle Race-baiting: It’s a bad look.

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Speaker to Animals

encephalopathetic
May 16, 2021
Yes. But apparently having trouble accepting.
I have that same problem and have considered sticking with Chinese, which I can't read and is probably better than

Oh right this was about race baiting. I hear tell it does not specifically make a very attractive appearance.

Shinkicker

For what it's worth
Jan 30, 2016
I have that same problem and have considered sticking with Chinese, which I can't read and is probably better than

Oh right this was about race baiting. I hear tell it does not specifically make a very attractive appearance.
Is there a clue here?

SongExotic2

ATM 3 CHAMPION OF THE WORLD. #FREECAIN
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
My gf is from Kenya. She's blacker than Charlie Murphy. I think one of the reasons she likes me is I'm not racist, at all, apart from at Leigh, I offered to beat someone up for her as well, I was informed it's not required, she's kickboxed pretty much forever.she said if he he says anything else she will knock him out....

SongExotic2

ATM 3 CHAMPION OF THE WORLD. #FREECAIN
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
I was talking on the phone the other day. She was telling me about piecing some cunt up and he wound up slammed her with a headbutt. Boof. I think she likes her stories don't bother me and I can offer mine

kaladin stormblessed

Nala fanboy
Apr 24, 2017
Race baiting?
Sounds like an illegal immigrant is Biden's fault post, not a racial one unless I'm missing something
that type of framing is designed to appeal to xenophobes that believe illegal immigrants are a lesser and more dangerous type of human as opposed to our brothers and sisters in need of help

its also designed to play into the retarded idea that Biden's administration has an "open doors" policy when the truth is that Bidens policies are an extension of Trumps policies

last, but not least, its also a huge SQUIRREL to the fact that it was illegal for a 10-year-old victim of a rape to get an abortion in her state. and that is the real issue here. not immigration

its fucken disgusting. yeah, actually. i need another break. fuck humans.

Shinkicker

For what it's worth
Jan 30, 2016
that type of framing is designed to appeal to xenophobes that believe illegal immigrants are a lesser and more dangerous type of human as opposed to our brothers and sisters in need of help

its also designed to play into the retarded idea that Biden's administration has an "open doors" policy when the truth is that Bidens policies are an extension of Trumps policies

last, but not least, its also a huge SQUIRREL to the fact that it was illegal for a 10-year-old victim of a rape to get an abortion in her state. and that is the real issue here. not immigration

its fucken disgusting. yeah, actually. i need another break. fuck humans.
Yep.

It’s the same thing when someone commits mass murder. It turns into a ‘gun rights’ debate.

Speaker to Animals

encephalopathetic
May 16, 2021
This forum is turning into a bad look.
Still better than some other places.

I don't see anyone making positive threads that praise members who are awesome. Maybe that's a way to address the forum tone. Combat stupid with smart, heartlessness with kindness and affirmation.

I'm a visionary

steroid to heaven

Colonize the Sun
Dec 23, 2015
its funny when sjws call anyone whos against open borders "racist"
those dumb pussys are just overcompensating and trying to show the world how un-racist they are
that way they can feel superior

M

member 1013

its funny when sjws call anyone whos against open borders "racist"
those dumb pussys are just overcompensating and trying to show the world how un-racist they are
that way they can feel superior
who the fuck are you talking to, and what are you on about? please stay on topic, thank you.